Women blaming you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have those problems. Starts with not being jealous.
She doesn't know the history and I do my best for her and the kids.
15 years now and despite our little differences we are just fine.
The best advice I would give anyone as a bloke though is don't settle down early in life as in most cases you maybe not ready.
I had the best times of my life as a single lad and dated some lovely girls and my Mrs now is still very attractive (no pictures).

Men are strange creatures. I have to admit I don't 'get' a lot of the women whinges on here as I really can't identify with a lot of them (being perfect and not a fan of reality shite). But as already said by others - if you're with her then you 'chose' her for whatever reason. Surely you knew enough about her to have some kind of inkling of what her character would be like?

Just a female observation. :lol:

I don't get it either. I don't think I'm half as crazy as some of the tales posted on here and I've not had a date for years. Maybe I need to be more bat shit mental :lol:

I don't get it either. I don't think I'm half as crazy as some of the tales posted on here and I've not had a date for years. Maybe I need to be more bat shit mental :lol:
I don't think bat shit mental is the quality that initially attracts the blokes. ;):lol:

The missus (no) went out last night, got drunk, came back, loud, threw up all over and spent too much money. Somehow it's my fault for not making a big enough effort to get her to stay in (I did) and she doesn't understand why I am annoyed with her :lol:

What was the last thing you got blamed for by a woman that is definitely not your fault?

Also adding when I was younger I saw my mum ironing my pants and socks. I told her she didn't need to do that, it's unnecessary. She shouted and accused me of being ungrateful for the work she does around the house :lol:
I can confirm that it is your fault and that you are over looking something she has figured out.

I got in from work one day to find the missus had scraped the car down the drive wall while parking it. I was like "what's happened to the car? :eek: ".

Apparently I should have been asking if she was okay after being involved in a crash and not worrying about the car.

Motorbikes driving down the main road at the side of my house at 5am this morning saying it's ridiculous and having a go at my very being just because it woke her up and not me. It was absolutely nothing to do with me :lol:

Men are strange creatures. I have to admit I don't 'get' a lot of the women whinges on here as I really can't identify with a lot of them (being perfect and not a fan of reality shite). But as already said by others - if you're with her then you 'chose' her for whatever reason. Surely you knew enough about her to have some kind of inkling of what her character would be like?

In the beginning we just fall for the fluttering eyelashes and cracking tits, it's the Venus Fly Trap effect, women don't reveal their mental tendencies straight away

All women are mental. Some just hide it better than others.

I got wrong for turning the whites pink when the Mrs sorted the piles of washing out.
All I did was pick a pile up and stick it in the machine, it was her who had a red sock in amongst it.

In the beginning we just fall for the fluttering eyelashes and cracking tits, it's the Venus Fly Trap effect, women don't reveal their mental tendencies straight away

It's usually about three months in, that's how long a woman can hold down the crazy.

Saying that aside from the dream thing that some have mentioned on here, mines lovely :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back