Women blaming you

Status
Not open for further replies.

On holiday about 10 years ago we arrived back at the digs at about 2am pretty drunk. Her worse than me, and the cleaners had been doing the tiled floor in the reception area. There was loads of wet floor signs up. She had high heels on and slipped on the floor after walking right across the wet floor.
It was my fault apparently because I wasn't being a gentleman!
Just told her to shut her face and stop being an idiot because she felt embarrassed at falling

If I spelt it correctly as flannelette, would that help? It's fake flannel. Like a polar fleece but using cotton instead of synthetic fibres.

Never seen them but guessing it's just like a tracksuit from what Epping said.

I don't do clothes shopping though so haven't a clue about fashion :oops:

Never seen them but guessing it's just like a tracksuit from what Epping said.

I don't do clothes shopping though so haven't a clue about fashion :oops:
usually with some slogan across the arse iirc. Similar to the pineapple ones back in the day

Last f***ing night. Her and her son was watching wwe (he's 16 FFS) and I disappeared upstairs cause I'm not wanting to watch that shite. She comes up shouting at me and throws a massive hissy fit cause I didn't stay down and spend quality family time with them. I honestly don't think I've done anything wrong.

Last f***ing night. Her and her son was watching wwe (he's 16 FFS) and I disappeared upstairs cause I'm not wanting to watch that shite. She comes up shouting at me and throws a massive hissy fit cause I didn't stay down and spend quality family time with them. I honestly don't think I've done anything wrong.
thats a common one in here. Mind oddly enough the hissy fit gets worse when i say i`ve been at work and don`t want to be insulted by the braindead shite she watches....

Some of you are married to some right thickies like. For your sakes I hope they're pretty or good in the sack or can cook.

On date number one when I was single, if a lass I met told me she was into WWE or 'reality' shite that would be it for me. If she was cute I might try to get inside her kecks but there's nee way I would be courting strang with her!

Men are strange creatures. I have to admit I don't 'get' a lot of the women whinges on here as I really can't identify with a lot of them (being perfect and not a fan of reality shite). But as already said by others - if you're with her then you 'chose' her for whatever reason. Surely you knew enough about her to have some kind of inkling of what her character would be like?

Just a female observation. :lol:

You should have said to her 'With looking at your hairy minge why would I want more spider legs in the room?'.

That's exactly what she said at one point in her rant.:lol:
I wasn't in the habit of looking at her minge (hairy or not). However, I seem to remember you saying that you were an only son but with several sisters ... :eek:

Men are strange creatures. I have to admit I don't 'get' a lot of the women whinges on here as I really can't identify with a lot of them (being perfect and not a fan of reality shite). But as already said by others - if you're with her then you 'chose' her for whatever reason. Surely you knew enough about her to have some kind of inkling of what her character would be like?

Cabin fever.
Loads of things you notice about somebody when you first get together with them that don't bother you but then become a massive irritant.

It's the woman who decides (outside of several insecure backwards cultures). Lads who claim otherwise are just kidding themselves ... or are with a total double-bagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back