Women blaming you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio_legend

Midfield
The missus (no) went out last night, got drunk, came back, loud, threw up all over and spent too much money. Somehow it's my fault for not making a big enough effort to get her to stay in (I did) and she doesn't understand why I am annoyed with her :lol:

What was the last thing you got blamed for by a woman that is definitely not your fault?

Also adding when I was younger I saw my mum ironing my pants and socks. I told her she didn't need to do that, it's unnecessary. She shouted and accused me of being ungrateful for the work she does around the house :lol:

Last edited:

The missus (no) went out last night, got drunk, came back, loud, threw up all over and spent too much money. Somehow it's my fault for not making a big enough effort to get her to stay in (I did) and she doesn't understand why I am annoyed with her :lol:

What was the last thing you got blamed for by a woman that is definitely not your fault?

Also adding when I was younger I saw my mum ironing my pants and socks. I told her she didn't need to do that, it's unnecessary. She shouted and accused me of being ungrateful for the work she does around the house :lol:

Why are you annoyed with her? Sounds like a lasses behaviour that imho.

She got pissed so what - just enjoy her hangover haha

What efforts did you make??

what a wanker. Some sort of control freak are you?

Why would you make a effort to get her to stay in? Strange that like

Pissed out of her nut, getting pounded off some bloke in some bushes. She stumbled out with cuts on her arms and was shouting she was going to spew.

Helped her get a taxi like, she was worried sick as her fella doesn't like her going out apparently.

Hope all was well.

Pissed out of her nut, getting pounded off some bloke in some bushes. She stumbled out with cuts on her arms and was shouting she was going to spew.

Helped her get a taxi like, she was worried sick as her fella doesn't like her going out apparently.

Hope all was well.

Without pics, this didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back