Women blaming you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just walked past Newcastle Central Station and it's packed with stag and hen parties. Dread to think the state some of them will be in later.

Can anyone explain to me why the women all have the big curlers in their hair? They've come off a train bottle of vodka in hand. And in curlers. I'm a woman and I've no idea why this is necessary. :lol:

I don't know but when I flew to Ibiza, I felt like the odd one out as most of the other females had big curlers in and I just had a ponytail :lol:

Now that I am knocking on the door of 50 I realise that there are two rulebooks. A blue one, which is concise and sensible, and a pink one which is a weighty tome, makes no f***ing sense, is hypocritical at best and changes by the hour depending on the situation.

I've accepted this is the case and although it's a sweeping generalisation of all things wimmin, it's the absolute truth. Don't try and reason with it, change it or even steer it. Go and fill a rabbit hole by pissing in it, you will have more chance of success...

Just walked past Newcastle Central Station and it's packed with stag and hen parties. Dread to think the state some of them will be in later.

Can anyone explain to me why the women all have the big curlers in their hair? They've come off a train bottle of vodka in hand. And in curlers. I'm a woman and I've no idea why this is necessary. :lol:
Scouser thing

Guaranteed if I nip to Tesco tonight I will see 3 or 4 of them like that in their flannalete two piece lounge kits

I have no idea what a flannalete two piece lounge kit is. I totally fail at being female :oops:

Generally any suggestion I have is dismissed point blank, however it's beautiful when humble pie is consumed, on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back