why everyone is angry at meghan markle

She couldn't possibly have know the extent of what she was getting herself into, nobody could until they've experienced it. How could she have expected the amount of nastiness and negativity thrown her way, your post being pretty typical of much of it.

"snared, drag him half way across the world"

grow up
Working actress is snared by a ginger then forced to give up her career before getting dragged half way around the world to be abused by some of the most toxic tabloids on the planet.

Didn’t know who she was when she became engaged to Ginge.

Didn't really have any feeling about them getting married .

Really couldn’t careless that she became pregnant and had a sprog.

They as a family want to distance themselves from his family and emigrate ? , hardly anything new , certainly not the first to do that.

Off you go , switch the lights off on the way out.

If I didn’t hear of them again it would be too soon.

People are arsed out of jealousy and having nothing better to do with their lives.
The only thing anyone will be jealous of is the fact Harry gets to hang out of the back of Meghan when she’s not in a huff with him. I’d rather spend my entire life free living in a tent without a pot to piss in than be a royal puppet. The reason the queen is going batshit is this could be the thin end of the wedge that brings her obscene little empire crashing down.

I can’t stand the royals but these 2 sticking 2 fingers up at the establishment that controls their every move is fantastic. After what he went through with his mother he’s got every right to tell them all to get fucked.

Last edited:
Donna Ex Machina.

"I'm Donna, I can fix any problem when the writers back the story into a corner. Because I'm Donna"

Then Louis Litt does ugly cry face.

But Donna cheers him up, because "I'm Donna".
I take your point, but if I was Harry 3 years ago my first words on meeting MM would've been "Where's Donna?"

They're at risk, simple as.

If you or I find ourselves at risk of being targeted by lunatics or idealogues we'd get protection, and would understandably be fuming if the police said "get your hand in your pocket" when we give a chunk of our salary every month to pay for them. That's not the way the system works
On these shores maybe but if they do move to Canada I don’t think their security should be funded by UK coffers

On these shores maybe but if they do move to Canada I don’t think their security should be funded by UK coffers
And I understand that, asI said in another post I honestly don't know where the responsibility should end. I justdon't think we should run the risk of Harry and his family getting the Ken Bigley treatment because over a six figure security bill every year.

Harry didn’t get any choice about being born royal and will be the grandson, son, brother or uncle of our reigning monarch for the rest of his life no matter what. As the royal family is seen as an important and popular part of our country’s constitution and national identity this effectively paints a target on him and his family as far as terrorists are concerned no matter how or where he chooses to live. Since this is the case surely we have a duty to provide protection for them no matter where they are?

We don’t pay for protection for Andrews daughters so why should we pay for Harry and his family? They are the same distance from the line of succession as Andrew’s family were before the birth of Prince George. Harry will be an increasing irrelevance as time goes on and William’s children become old enough to carry out Royal duties, and when they have children of their own he drops back even further.

I can justify protecting him when he was third in line to the throne but now he is sixth it hardly seems necessary. Even his mother lost her security when she divorced his father. He wants to be a private citizen, that’s fine, but he needs to start by paying his own way out of the millions of pounds he and Meghan share between them. And let’s not forget, he will stand to get even more money when the Queen,Prince Philip and Prince Charles die. He will hardly be a pauper.

Their security should be paid while they are carrying out specific Royal duties but they should pay for their own security in private and while overseas.

Last edited:

Back