why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Harry didn't choose this life, this life chose him.

She was alright in Suits. She's no Donna though.
I didn't even know who she was before she married Harry.

She whinges a lot, people whinge about her a lot, people whinge about people whinging about her.

I don't get why people are arsed to be perfectly honest.

She whinges a lot, people whinge about her a lot, people whinge about people whinging about her.

I don't get why people are arsed to be perfectly honest.

People are arsed out of jealousy and having nothing better to do with their lives.

That’s not really how these things work. If you provide a fact to support an argument, you need to be able to cite a reference for it.

I’m sorry, but your word is in absolutely no way good enough.
One is paying to visit, the other is turning up to take pictures outside.

I fairly certain Buckingham Palace hasn't broken half a million through the doors in any year since tours started in the 90s.

I'm not asking you to take my word, I'm suggesting you look further than the number Google spits out at you.

If I'm wrong prove it.

One is paying to visit, the other is turning up to take pictures outside.

I fairly certain Buckingham Palace hasn't broken half a million through the doors in any year since tours started in the 90s.

I'm not asking you to take my word, I'm suggesting you look further than the number Google spits out at you.

If I'm wrong prove it.

Where’s the evidence for your fact?

It’s becoming obvious that you’re talking absolute bullshit.

Social media provides a platform for people to complain.
I doubt people are that bothered, So long as they make there mind up and stick to it, does it matter?

Where’s the evidence for your fact?

It’s becoming obvious that you’re talking absolute bullshit.
I've just told you, I look past the big fuck off number on Google.

The highest visitor count I saw to Buckingham Palace was less than 500k, understandably this is because its not open all year round, which it could be if we got shot of the royals.

Versailles and its gardens are open all year round.

It's not really up for debate marra.

I started on Suits earlyish. Don't think it was showing in the UK at the time but I was in New York for a holiday at Christmas and season 2 had just started I think (or second half of season 1).

I've just told you, I look past the big fuck off number on Google.

The highest visitor count I saw to Buckingham Palace was less than 500k, understandably this is because its not open all year round, which it could be if we got shot of the royals.

Versailles and its gardens are open all year round.

It's not really up for debate marra.

So did I. I did a quick search, then more in-depth, then decided you're full of shit.

It's not up for debate since your supposed facts are being plucked freshly out of your arse and therefore not worth debating.

So did I. I did a quick search, then more in-depth, then decided you're full of shit.

It's not up for debate since your supposed facts are being plucked freshly out of your arse and therefore not worth debating.
So prove I'm wrong angry lad. :lol:

How many went on tours of Buckingham Palace last year. It wasn't 15million. It wasn't even 1 million (it was more than 500k though, numbers are up).

C list actress dreamed about being a princess, snared / married a prince (instantly catapulting her to A list celebdom). Now she wants to drag him half way across the world as she doesn't like what came with marrying Harry....they're never going to have a normal life but tbf she knew what she was getting into.
Let them get on with it, I don't think the taxpayer should be picking up the bill though.

C list actress dreamed about being a princess, snared / married a prince (instantly catapulting her to A list celebdom). Now she wants to drag him half way across the world as she doesn't like what came with marrying Harry....they're never going to have a normal life but tbf she knew what she was getting into.
Let them get on with it, I don't think the taxpayer should be picking up the bill though.
Wouldn't be saying that if she was white.

She couldn't possibly have know the extent of what she was getting herself into, nobody could until they've experienced it. How could she have expected the amount of nastiness and negativity thrown her way, your post being pretty typical of much of it.

"snared, drag him half way across the world"

grow up

I reckon Harry freely fell in love with her, enough to want to marry her and have children with her. He has had to live with what happened to his mother and doesn't want it to happen to his wife and children. There is a group of people out there who think she cast a spell to trap a prince, very irrational.

Back