why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Can you prove Andrew is a nonce? Or are you just making it up for the sake of it? One of my cousins is a child abuser, I still talk to him when we meet on family occasions. Does that make me one too?

I would bet good money that within your circle of work colleagues, friends and relatives there are some that get up to unsavoury activities. Should we tar you with the same brush?

Are ALL Sunderland football players nonces because one of them was convicted of being one? Does that mean ALL Sunderland fans are nonces because they support a nonce team?

You still talk to your cousin even though he’s a child abuser ?

i wouldn’t even go in the same room as him never mind talk to the fucker.

Our lass used to work in a job that entailed dealing with nut jobs (no that's not how we met), about a year ago she said she thinks Meghan shows psychopathic traits. I'm starting to believe she is right. A psychopath isn't just a murdering shower curtain hider, David James was diagnosed long ago and a high proportion of successful business people are psychopaths.

What a load of tosh

Our lass used to work in a job that entailed dealing with nut jobs (no that's not how we met), about a year ago she said she thinks Meghan shows psychopathic traits. I'm starting to believe she is right. A psychopath isn't just a murdering shower curtain hider, David James was diagnosed long ago and a high proportion of successful business people are psychopaths.
Everybody registers somewhere on the scale.
It is all down to having different levels of empathy.

Harry didn’t get any choice about being born royal and will be the grandson, son, brother or uncle of our reigning monarch for the rest of his life no matter what. As the royal family is seen as an important and popular part of our country’s constitution and national identity this effectively paints a target on him and his family as far as terrorists are concerned no matter how or where he chooses to live. Since this is the case surely we have a duty to provide protection for them no matter where they are?
Yep, he wouldn't need protection if we hadn't stuck him up on a pedestal. So we pay to protect him.

Because she's a strong, opinionated, socially-aware, mixed race woman who has married into a life of privilege.

It's a mixture of bitterness, racism and jealousy. You only have to look at the widely-spread comparative coverage between her and Kate to see the hypocrisy.

Link?

A lot of athletes have psychoathic traits, but it doesn't mean they are psychopaths.

Because she's a strong, opinionated, socially-aware, mixed race woman who has married into a life of privilege.

It's a mixture of bitterness, racism and jealousy. You only have to look at the widely-spread comparative coverage between her and Kate to see the hypocrisy.

Did you not see all of the negativity about ‘Waite Katie’ before she married? The taunts about not having a real job and just working for her family? She has shown that she isn’t too work shy and changed the public perception of her over the past few years.

In contrast there was a huge amount of positivity towards Meghan. She was respected for making her own success in the world. That perception changed when the rift between her and her family became obvious. It’s become increasingly negative since then because she hasn’t done anything to restore the positivity. If nothing else she should have visited her father after his heart surgery. What sort of daughter would stay away? This current business with Harry is just the icing on the cake for those who see her negatively. And running back to Canada leaving Harry to face the music alone is the act of a coward. No amount of ‘made up’ public engagements will be sufficient to restore her popularity.

There was a documentary a couple of years ago mate.
He was on it explaining how he didnt really feal any emotions and he was always a bit removed from things.

& he was diagnosed as a psychopath by a relevant medical professional? Or he's just capable of lying without really being guilty about it?

It's a broad term so he was probably just identified as having some associated personality disorder.

& he was diagnosed as a psychopath by a relevant medical professional? Or he's just capable of lying without really being guilty about it?
I dont think he was actually 'diagnosed'.
I remember him talking about when he was standing on the Wembley pitch before a final or England game (cant remember which) and him saying all the other players where buzzing and exited and he just felt emotionless and not arsed.
Basically saying he and other top players/managers display psyco traits, but not in the violent way.

Last edited:
I dont think he was actually 'diagnosed'.
I remember him talking about when he was standing on the Wembley pitch before a final or England game (cant remember which) and him saying all the other players where buzzing and exited and he just felt emotionless and not arsed.
Basically saying he and other top players/managers display psyco traits, but not in the violent way.

Aye, that doesn't surprise me mind. See it all the time. Was more interested in the 'diagnosed' part as I'd never heard anything about him being actually diagnosed with any psychopath associated personality disorders.

Did you not see all of the negativity about ‘Waite Katie’ before she married? The taunts about not having a real job and just working for her family? She has shown that she isn’t too work shy and changed the public perception of her over the past few years.

In contrast there was a huge amount of positivity towards Meghan. She was respected for making her own success in the world. That perception changed when the rift between her and her family became obvious. It’s become increasingly negative since then because she hasn’t done anything to restore the positivity. If nothing else she should have visited her father after his heart surgery. What sort of daughter would stay away? This current business with Harry is just the icing on the cake for those who see her negatively. And running back to Canada leaving Harry to face the music alone is the act of a coward. No amount of ‘made up’ public engagements will be sufficient to restore her popularity.

Yes, I remember the coverage. It was nothing on the scale of what Meghan Markle is facing now (in my opinion) and Meghan faced bad press from some from the off whether it be racially motivated or that she was a divorcee.

Regarding the rift in her family and particularly her father - They sell her out for a few quid at every opportunity, I don't blame her at all for putting some distance between herself and them. Of course, there's no rift between her and her mother from what I can see unless you know different? There's those that won't give her a chance no matter what she does and from what I can see she still has plenty of support, it's not universal unpopularity. Running back to see her child? Is that what she's being criticised for now?

If any of us got tested for psychopathic traits at various points in time all of us would would display one or two traits at one point or another, if you never do you are an absolute doormat.

Last edited:

Back