why everyone is angry at meghan markle

I remember her hick cousin being caught in a Kingston night club with a knife and handing the coppers a can of pepper spray when he came over for the wedding,because he had read London was like a war zone,best not convcentrate on the white side too much 🤣
She certainly doesn't. Poor Doria sitting on her own next to Prince Charles, who was very fond of The Supremes back in the day.

Last edited:
That's hypothetical. I'm basing my argument on facts, rather than just guessing that people would still go because I'm bitter about the royals. Your argument has no substance.
It's not hypothetical, as we've covered the French royals are still a draw today.

Are you suggesting our royals are shitter than the French ones you unpatriotic swine?

It's not hypothetical, as we've covered the French royals are still a draw today.

Are you suggesting our royals are shitter than the French ones you unpatriotic swine?

Have you got a link to your 'fact'? When I've done a bit of digging I'm getting completely different results than your claim.

Even the quickest of searches comes up with 15,000,000 for Buckingham Palace and only 10,000,000 for Versailles.

Last edited:
In a sensitive and complicated situation like this, sometimes it helps to take the simplest approach.

She's an arsehole and he's crackers, get them shipped soon as possible.

Well, sorry, but you're just plain wrong.

2 of the busiest historical sites that the royals don't live in are;

Tower of London
Edinburgh Castle

Why?

They both have crown jewels.

Tourists love the royals.
So if they weren’t there would they take the Crown Jewels with them? No!

I have looked at Crown Jewels in other countries, it made no difference if they belong to the state which has a monarch or not. They are part of history and it is the rich history of the country that people pay to see.

So if they weren’t there would they take the Crown Jewels with them? No!

I have looked at Crown Jewels in other countries, it made no difference if they belong to the state which has a monarch or not. They are part of history and it is the rich history of the country that people pay to see.

They are the context behind the crown jewels. Come on, even for a royal hater you've got to see that.

Does anyone even care if they wanna fuck off?.
Let them support themselves away from the civil list and provide protection at their own expense.
Job done, good luck in your future lives
This.

Just go now and dont expect us to pay while they work to financial independence.

They reckon Canada likes them because they are moving there...let Canada pay them.

So we protect them for the rest of their lives while they will undoubtedly will earn multiple millions? Plenty of people who are at risk fund their own security, or if they really are skint, tap the family, it’s not like they aren’t one of the wealthiest families in the world.
See this is what slightly irks me, they want to fuck off the family business which is their choice and good luck to them, but at the same time they no doubt want royal
protection officers gratis.
Once they have left they effectively become minor royals working in a commercial world for hefty fees, personally I think it only correct they provide for themselves.....after all didn’t they same themselves they wanted to be financially independent?
Harry didn't choose this life, this life chose him.
Or a meghan markle one.
She was alright in Suits. She's no Donna though.

Last edited:

Back