Why do people from Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I worked through Tyneside whenever I was introduced to new people whether it was work or customers it allways had "he's a mackem!" at the end of the sentence.
Some of my family are from Newcastle and they do the same.
I never once did that when I was in Sunderland/County Durham with collegues from that company and dont if ever any of my relatives are on Wearside in the company of my friends. I honestly really don't understand it :rolleyes:

When I worked through Tyneside whenever I was introduced to new people whether it was work or customers it allways had "he's a mackem!" at the end of the sentence.
I never once did that when I was in Sunderland/County Durham with collegues from that company and dont if ever any of my relatives are on Wearside in the company of my friends. I honestly really don't understand it :rolleyes:
Something to do with them being inbred, dog nonces, iirc there mate.

They are not right in the head man. "Ah nivvir Gan south of the Tyne bridge " is one of their famous boasts as well, parochial bar stewards :rolleyes:

That was a year or two before at Roker Park I think.
I definitely remember standing in the leazes end, hearing this noise and looking right and the fucktards were jangling their keys singing 'wheese keys are these", laughing their little cotton socks off then our lot started singing that. Sure it was my first visit there, 1992 when Kelly scored, week before Norwich semi final. Bless em. :lol:

They are not right in the head man. "Ah nivvir Gan south of the Tyne bridge " is one of their famous boasts as well, parochial bar stewards :rolleyes:

But, but what aboot all the places they claim as Newcastle such as the Sage, the Baltic, Hilton hotel, Angel of the north, Metrocentre etc etc

Punch horses and mock other people's accents whilst calling themselves the Toon?
Ahhhh is that what they do with their keys? Hahah the stupid bastards didn't even know loads of us hadn't no idea WTF they were doing. Makes them look even more stupid than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back