Why do people from Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience the people of Newcastle are spot on. Dodgy footie team but hey ho
.......it's the ones not from Newcastle but live in the region whom are the worse.
It seems they've got to make amends about not being a proper Geordie by being the most vitriolic to Sunderland
I'd agree with that!!

I always find this quite amusing mind. :lol:
Me as well.I used to work down Lamesley way and used to look forward to the circus coming each year,just to ask them what was that in the field over there.Some of the pronunciations man :)

"Lenzataaaabmate" was the first thing someone said to me when I walked out Central Station last time I was up.

I'd already moved on 20 yards before I understood what the unwashed bastard meant.

They were obviously wanting to create some item of "culcha" with it, as all the people there are far classier than those frequenting the streets of Sunderland

Like a chattering murmuration of starlings on the wing, they seem to, in complete co ordination, whip out sets of keys and dangle them while hissing 'wheez keyz are theez keys'* then, just as the starlings turn and spin back in the opposite direction they quickly burst into a chorus of 'Toon Army' - which immediately singles them out to be thicker than a sultans carpet.

*they are probably yours, you dimblewitted cunt
They'll have been the keys to his Cooncil hoose in tha Beyka waal.

im sure i read that geordie means fool....so not just mackems with a chip on their shoulder

i dont like people taking the piss out of mackem....im proud to be a mackem. but the word geordie is also up for ridicule....as googled etc etc

I never understand why some SAFC fans seem to think it's cool to make sure it's known they are a Geordie but support Sunderland, few of my mates born in Sunderland support the scum and would never call themselves a Mackem.

I'm from Belfast, support Sunderland and live in Newcastle. No issues whatsoever
Mag

In my experience the people of Newcastle are spot on. Dodgy footie team but hey ho
.......it's the ones not from Newcastle but live in the region whom are the worse.
It seems they've got to make amends about not being a proper Geordie by being the most vitriolic to Sunderland

They're called sandies mate

I never understand why some SAFC fans seem to think it's cool to make sure it's known they are a Geordie but support Sunderland, few of my mates born in Sunderland support the scum and would never call themselves a Mackem.
So what do they call themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back