Why do people from Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember walking to the shit tip and this fat middle aged bloke followed us on the other side of the police, he was absolutely boiling, veins bursting out of his neck screaming "you eat cheesy chips! you eat cheesy chips!" whilst pointing at me before doing the actions of someone eating chips. f***ing nipple :lol:
:lol::lol: I'd have paid to see that.

Not all (I'm from Newcastle), just idiots.

For the record, I always refer to it as the town, not toon, as do my Mam and as did my late gran (also both from Newcastle).
Not all (I'm from Newcastle), just idiots.

For the record, I always refer to it as the town, not toon, as do my Mam and as did my late gran (also both from Newcastle).
In my experience the people of Newcastle are spot on. Dodgy footie team but hey ho
.......it's the ones not from Newcastle but live in the region whom are the worse.
It seems they've got to make amends about not being a proper Geordie by being the most vitriolic to Sunderland

Last edited:
"Lenzataaaabmate" was the first thing someone said to me when I walked out Central Station last time I was up.

I'd already moved on 20 yards before I understood what the unwashed bastard meant.
You got away lightly sir. I have it on good authority that such requests are usually accompanied with an offer of sexual favours, some of them will even perform said favour on a dog for half an ounce of old Holborn.

The first time I ever saw them do the jangling of keys malarkey was at Sid James about 92, the same time as they started calling themselves the 'toon' army (strange for a city but never mind). Half of the crowd still had Kevin Keegan haircuts too.
Was that when our fans started singing "Jackie is dead' back at them? Their laughter sharp stopped IIRC.

Absolutely love living in the city and the people are generally amazing. But get onto football and their beloved "toon army" they turn into f***ing morons.

Worst I ever had was after a night out in munchies fast food place, a bloke started going on about cheesy chips and blue pop to me when he heard I was a Sunderland fan. Im not from the region so don't have the accent and also we were in a place surrounded by people eating cheesy chips :lol:

Remember walking to the shit tip and this fat middle aged bloke followed us on the other side of the police, he was absolutely boiling, veins bursting out of his neck screaming "you eat cheesy chips! you eat cheesy chips!" whilst pointing at me before doing the actions of someone eating chips. f***ing nipple :lol:
Do you eat cheesy chips?

Like a chattering murmuration of starlings on the wing, they seem to, in complete co ordination, whip out sets of keys and dangle them while hissing 'wheez keyz are theez keys'* then, just as the starlings turn and spin back in the opposite direction they quickly burst into a chorus of 'Toon Army' - which immediately singles them out to be thicker than a sultans carpet.

*they are probably yours, you dimblewitted cunt
:lol::lol:

Absolutely love living in the city and the people are generally amazing. But get onto football and their beloved "toon army" they turn into f***ing morons.

Worst I ever had was after a night out in munchies fast food place, a bloke started going on about cheesy chips and blue pop to me when he heard I was a Sunderland fan. Im not from the region so don't have the accent and also we were in a place surrounded by people eating cheesy chips :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm from Belfast, support Sunderland and live in Newcastle. No issues whatsoever
Great city mate, lived there for a couple of years and would move back tomorrow. Visit family 2/3 times a year.

Went across a fortnight ago, took in the Crusaders game and then went on the lash in the city centre.

Great city mate, lived there for a couple of years and would move back tomorrow. Visit family 2/3 times a year.

Went across a fortnight ago, took in the Crusaders game and then went on the lash in the city centre.
Sounds great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back