Why do people from Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's bants innit, when I call the mag at work a horsepunching wongaloid his reply is it's the same as calling all Sunderland supporters paedos cos of AJ.

Punch horses and mock other people's accents whilst calling themselves the Toon?

Like a chattering murmuration of starlings on the wing, they seem to, in complete co ordination, whip out sets of keys and dangle them while hissing 'wheez keyz are theez keys'* then, just as the starlings turn and spin back in the opposite direction they quickly burst into a chorus of 'Toon Army' - which immediately singles them out to be thicker than a sultans carpet.

*they are probably yours, you dimblewitted cunt

Like a chattering murmuration of starlings on the wing, they seem to, in complete co ordination, whip out sets of keys and dangle them while hissing 'wheez keyz are theez keys'* then, just as the starlings turn and spin back in the opposite direction they quickly burst into a chorus of 'Toon Army' - which immediately singles them out to be thicker than a sultans carpet.

:lol:

Remember walking to the shit tip and this fat middle aged bloke followed us on the other side of the police, he was absolutely boiling, veins bursting out of his neck screaming "you eat cheesy chips! you eat cheesy chips!" whilst pointing at me before doing the actions of someone eating chips. f***ing nipple :lol:

The first time I ever saw them do the jangling of keys malarkey was at Sid James about 92, the same time as they started calling themselves the 'toon' army (strange for a city but never mind). Half of the crowd still had Kevin Keegan haircuts too.

Punch horses and mock other people's accents whilst calling themselves the Toon?
Beecoz yaz just divvant undaastaand wu

The first time I ever saw them do the jangling of keys malarkey was at Sid James about 92, the same time as they started calling themselves the 'toon' army (strange for a city but never mind). Half of the crowd still had Kevin Keegan haircuts too.

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Never understood the Cheesy Chips and Blue Pop crack like. How's that meant to be a derogatory put down? Cheesy chips are lush!

It was originally a mocking of how we speak "cheesy" and "blue" being the two words of the joke. However, over time, they've fucked their own joke up (cheesy chips are available in more places in Newcastle than Sunderland).

I've always wondered wtf is a "toon" anyway.

Surely they can't mean town, they're not that thick are they?

For those who saw "Who Killed Roger Rabbit" the answer is clear.

The animated characters in that film were called "Toons". They were exterminated by a machine. ... Or so we thought or hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back