Which Computer game have you spent the longest playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think i've ever gotten to the end of VIII. Played it right up until the pre ultimecia level grind and then googled a video of the end cos i couldn't be arsed.

8 had some mint monsters like, the Tonberry was my fave.
I haven't clocked it since I had it on the PS1, I'm just taking the piss with the junction system at the minute so I'm mainly playing cards.

I haven't clocked it since I had it on the PS1, I'm just taking the piss with the junction system at the minute so I'm mainly playing cards.

Triple Triad :cool:

Loved that game, there was a website where you could play it online. Some of the transforms from the cards got you some belting kit too.

EDIT: :eek::eek::eek: You can download an official triple triad phone game for nowt on iOS and Android. link

Last edited:
Currently over 700 hours on Earth Defense Force 4.1 on PS4 :D
I absolutely love this game, there's 4 of us who regularly play together as we're going for the (very rare) platinum Trophy.
I'll probably clock well over 1000 hours, probably nearer 2 before I'm done.
Absolutely brilliant game and completely addictive :)
Logon or register to see this image

Currently over 700 hours on Earth Defense Force 4.1 on PS4 :D
I absolutely love this game, there's 4 of us who regularly play together as we're going for the (very rare) platinum Trophy.
I'll probably clock well over 1000 hours, probably nearer 2 before I'm done.
Absolutely brilliant game and completely addictive :)
Logon or register to see this image

You've literally spent one month playing it. Fair play

Don't think i've ever gotten to the end of VIII. Played it right up until the pre ultimecia level grind and then googled a video of the end cos i couldn't be arsed.

8 had some mint monsters like, the Tonberry was my fave.

I had 2 playthroughs - one was a card everything and stop as low a level as possible, the other was kill everything and level to 99

as expected one was a piece of piss and the other was brutal

Back in my early twenties we used to have PES/Champ Man marathons on Sunday afternoons (myself and 2 mates). One of us would control our mighty Chester City team on champ while the other two played co op PES.

Usually drunk anarl.

Football Managers
and there was a period of a ridiculously unhealthy amount of time spent on World of Warcraft for a few years there.

Now I tend to finish a game and move on.

First Bubble Bobble
Then Lemmings, Dizzy the egg collection, Football Manager
Now Fifa, Gears of War, Metal gear solid and currently FF XV

LMA Manager. What a game that was, stopped making them in 2007 like :(

Done Promotion and Premier League Champions back to back with Sunderland on that :lol: Dwight Yorke was unstoppable.

God knows how much time I spent on PES6 probably the best football game ever made.

Last edited:
Football Manager, Fallout and Total War series' have pretty much engulfed my recent gaming career.

That said I've just bought Civ 5 so I will probably sink a few hundred hours into that in 2017!

Resident Evil 1 on the PS1 and shitting yourself in places like the dogs through windows! :lol:

Or the Lickers in Resident Evil 2 :lol:

And of course Tomb Raider :cool:

Tomb raider training after the swim, when she says "I better get out of these wet clothes" God I was a pervert

COD 4 multiplayer. Probably the most hours I've spent on a game in total. Could just spend entire weekends/school nights on it without leaving the house when I was 13/14/15 and hadn't discovered going on the piss etc.

GTA San Andreas
Oblivion
Any Fifa from 07 to 13

Can't be arsed with console games now, usually just play FM on the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back