Which Computer game have you spent the longest playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another game I seem to remember spending ages on, and I don't remember which console it was (Spectrum, Commodore 16 or Amiga) was Aliens.

I spent ages to trying to get past the first level! It was guiding the Dropship down to the planet's surface and you had to remain within flight path - it just could not be done! Only way I managed was one of the computer magazines at the time printed the level codes for each level.

Was something like this, but this is the Commodore 64 version...
Logon or register to see this image

Got that free on the cover of Zzap magazine I think. The best level was the one in the coolant tower with all the marines.

Championship Manager then Football Manager until around 2014. Played CM for 17 hours solid one day when I was about 16.

Command and Conquer. Could play for hours on a skirmish.

My games life can be split into three eras.

Young fella on me Spectrum - Chuckie Egg & Jetset Willy

Pre kids - Battlefield 1942 / 2

After kids - not a f***ing sniff of gaming like all other past times :mad:

Champ/Football manager series
Counter-Strike
Final Fantasy series

I think i'd probably hit a year, pretty sad. But i smoked a lot of weed when I was younger.

none personally, although did buy the bairn a nes once for xmas with kung fu game, stayed up for 2 nights playing it so i could beat him , he woke up on xmas day & said " kung fu, great game i play it all the time at the ice rink" & promptly slaughtered me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back