Which Computer game have you spent the longest playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horror game of SAFC,COD4 online more or less averaged 10 hours a day for a year.Now it's The Division and I don't know why.

Like previous posts....... Jet Set Willy, The Great Escape, The Wild Bunch and this ...

Logon or register to see this image

Really enjoyed playing Silent Service, there were times I wasn't bothered about taking out any ships, more interested in seeing how close to the crush depth I could get before the hull popped, seeing if I could slowly descend and bottom the sub.

Spent one afternoon/evening seeing if I could get the sub to run out of fuel, basically ran the boat full speed on the surface and set the time to x30 normal speed.... don't think I managed it.

Really enjoyed playing Silent Service, there were times I wasn't bothered about taking out any ships, more interested in seeing how close to the crush depth I could get before the hull popped, seeing if I could slowly descend and bottom the sub.

Spent one afternoon/evening seeing if I could get the sub to run out of fuel, basically ran the boat full speed on the surface and set the time to x30 normal speed.... don't think I managed it.

Never realised Silent Service was Sid Meier. Learn summat every day.

Driveclub. Neither me or my mate liked being second in our club therefore have put months into it, just to beat him :lol:

FIFA [insert any year from '94] Call of Duty 4, World at War, GTA San Andreas.

San Andreas also has the award for me actually calling in sick just to play it.

I've wasted weeks of my life on games in the past

Boulderdash I played non stop for ages

On the Amiga it became Lemmings

On the PC - Command and Conquer

Command and Conquer I reckon if added up has had 3 months of my life

For some reason I was obsessed with Micro Machines 2 on the MD. No one would play me at the multiplayer as I was bloody unbeatable lol.

I was also massively into C&C (Red Alert too). Me and a mate bought a null modem cable so we could go multiplayer before either of us had the internet :cool::cool:

For some reason I was obsessed with Micro Machines 2 on the MD. No one would play me at the multiplayer as I was bloody unbeatable lol.

I was also massively into C&C (Red Alert too). Me and a mate bought a null modem cable so we could go multiplayer before either of us had the internet :cool::cool:

Playing against a mate was great... I started playing online but there was so many cheating bit still fun just to see if I could but up a decent resistance

Playing against a mate was great... I started playing online but there was so many cheating bit still fun just to see if I could but up a decent resistance

Aye, it was easy to cheat like.

We used to alter the balance of the game to make it more 'realistic' using the options file.

Mammoth tanks with rocket launchers on so that they could finally kill infantry. But they cost a fortune etc. Good times.

I managed to top the clock out on ff7. :lol:

Still watch vids of people playing mods of FFVII, it never gets old.

Playing FFXV now & Prompto keeps singing the FFVII chocobo theme, makes me smile every time :D

Last edited:
Aye, it was easy to cheat like.

We used to alter the balance of the game to make it more 'realistic' using the options file.

Mammoth tanks with rocket launchers on so that they could finally kill infantry. But they cost a fortune etc. Good times.

Still watch vids of people playing mods of FFVII, it never gets old.

Playing FFXV now & Prompto keeps singing the FFVII chocobo theme, makes me smile every time :D
I'm playing 8 again. I killed that metal spider in Dollet in three hits.

I'm playing 8 again. I killed that metal spider in Dollet in three hits.

Don't think i've ever gotten to the end of VIII. Played it right up until the pre ultimecia level grind and then googled a video of the end cos i couldn't be arsed.

8 had some mint monsters like, the Tonberry was my fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back