When we scored our 90th minute winner against the Mags...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31305
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't celebrate because I saw their seats were black, not pink.

I remembered as well that thir real rivalry was with Man United these days, not us.

After Johnson drilled home the 90th minute winner I was promptly brought back down to earth when I remembered that "even Chopra scored" in their 4-1 win at our place about a decade ago.

My delight turned to dread, as I realised I now have to organise a funeral for the derby record books. :(
I'll show them! Next time they play Norwich I'm gonna turn up in me shirt and watch them get turned over. What's the worst that could happen? Might take me gypo looking son with me anarl.

:lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't celebrate, because I remembered growing up surrounded by fans of little old Sunderland and wondered what might have been, if only...

When Jinxy Johnson exquisitly controlled buckelys perfectly weighted pass and rifled that unstoppable shot into the back of the net I almost jumped out my seat with joy, until I released the possible consequences on the mental stabilty and confidence of Englands future number one, let's just hope he gets over this in time for the next world cup final.

I wanted to celebrate but, instead, I was overcome by an overwhelming sense of self-hate as I've realised that the chip on my shoulder has developed into a full blown inferiority complex. I just feel dead inside!! :cry::cry:

How could I celebrate when I knew I'd been celebrating the whole week before drinking copious amounts of alcohol and realising I'd been sitting in my own crap and vomit for two days...

Celebrate? Celebrate what? Never have we had a messiah for a manager. And with that, a complete lack of sexy football in which id rather lose 4-3 than have a scrappy win 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back