When we scored our 90th minute winner against the Mags...

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Kipper, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirley Shammel

Shirley Shammel Central Defender

My tears of joy soon turned to tears of despair when I realised that our city was not big enough to have two universities like theirs. I was absolutely distraught by the time I had also realised that we did not have a China town to host our recent influx of Chinese students and instead had to hurd all the poor bastards into the Echo Building like the scum we are.

2. LunaSlave

LunaSlave Full Back

I was just finishing changing my kid's diaper (nappy for most of you) and when I turned around, AJ scored! I started celebrating and my little one yelled 'they scored!' - made me proud

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  3. HettonSAFC

HettonSAFC Midfield

I just couldn't celebrate for the fear of that so hard Geordie "scabby lips" bint kicking me head in.

4. MackemMagic

MackemMagic Winger

I had a moment of slight celebration before realising that they are the only club to ever use the famed number 9 shirt

5. IrishMackem88

IrishMackem88 Winger

I was on flashscore checking updates, had 2% battery left, as I saw the score I jumped up in front of a stand full of horse racing punters with my SAFC scarf around my neck!

As soon as the score came in, boom battery went!

Aside from being pissed off that I had to work, checking the lads had won was bitter sweet!

6. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Im not sure youve got the meaning of this thread.

I just stood in horror, knowing Joey Barton was going to tweet 5under1and never won against him.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  7. Ktown Boys

Ktown Boys Full Back

My elation soon turned to despair when I realised I was still offended by the true geordie's drinking

8. I was immediately deflated as I realised we don't have a True Mackem making hilarious videos straight after

Not that I saw the goal, the electricity having been cut off in the pub as it had exceeded its six hours a day which is all places in Sunderland are allowed

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  9. Marcosplace

Marcosplace Striker

My disappointment was complete when I realised I wasn't going to work for another two weeks! Lucky mags.

10. smoker

smoker Striker

Yanks and a sarcasm thread was always going to be a hard sell.

11. Wise Man Says

Wise Man Says Striker

I couldn't celebrate as I remembered the money I spent earlier this year going to a League Cup final, whereas Newcastle skilfully avoided this fate by cleverly losing to Tottenham in the quarter finals.

3para, Mackem00, Cosmos Rocks and 6 others like this.
  12. toosb

toosb Striker

I celebrated briefly before remembering that we don't have fans who live outside the stadium waiting for TV crews.

13. monty79

monty79 Striker

I'm still sulking now as every game I've went to watch Sunderland play I have always kept my footwear on and not once waved them in the air.

14. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Bet you can't say the same about your keys though.

monty79 likes this.
  15. jcrossan

jcrossan Striker

I've spent the last two days getting 3 million signatures for a Get Well Soon card for Stephen Taylor. It is in the post.

16. tarantula

tarantula Full Back

after the game my joy turned to tears as walking past greggs I realised that we would never have connections to a national institution of culinary excellence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.