What's the most expensive thing you've ever drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me father has a proper ancient bottle of glenfiddich. At least 40-50 years old now. No idea what it's worth like.

this popped in my head from the Whisky thread...

Mate came back from some place with a bottle of Johnny Walker blue Label, cost him £250-£300. tasted like silk admittedly, no way I'd spend that on a bottle though....

what's the most expensive shot or bottle the SMB has supp'd on? and was it worth it ?
Probably the same for me, cost me less than half that though.

I bought it in a duty free in Mexico, was the most expensive bottle with the last of my holiday money iirc. Was either $120 or £120, can't remember which.
that feeling of left over holiday money! :D Right.....smash up Duty free!...smell like a prince and drink like a king, oh and a Toblerone please..

An expensive bottle of Moet that was a wedding gift

I'd hate to see the total I've spent on drink over the years, but will still continue to pour a large percentage of my earnings into getting wrecked

An expensive bottle of Moet that was a wedding gift

I'd hate to see the total I've spent on drink over the years, but will still continue to pour a large percentage of my earnings into getting wrecked
I’d happily shop around to knock a few quid off a weekly shop, or if I’m buying one particular item...yet will happily blast £100’s on nights out and not give a flying fuck about the cash.

A bottle of Veuve in Space Ibiza. It was 2001 so would have been Pesetas...but I think it worked out around £300. I blame the drugs.

I've got a bottle of this at home
Jack Daniel's Monogram - Bot.2004 : The Whisky Exchange

Bought it for about £50 about 10 years ago at a duty free. Got it home, tried it wasn't overly keen. Had it bit more over the years when I had little else in and managed to lose the cap in a drunken state. It was only a couple of years ago that I saw what it is now worth :oops:

I've still got half of it, the cap has been replaced with cling film but I doubt it's any good.
Buy another bottle and use the cap from that one.

$500 bottle of champagne in Singapore, great at the time, big regret in the morning. Supped a several thousand dollar Japanese bottle of sake brought to the project completion in Vietnam from the big boss from japan. Was at the management table, Ivan the South African basket case removed it to the plebs table. The fallout was hilarious, uk bosses on whichunt, Japanese boss found us ant got rat arsed with us, we poured him into his limo later, asking us to join him in karaoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back