What's the most expensive thing you've ever drunk?

I wonder if it's my pallette that's shite and the wines are amazing....:lol: but yeh, up to around £20 seems to suffice as decent s'up....my fav is probably Rex Mundi at around £10-£12 a pop.....

In response to this half that I seemingly ignored the first time around...

My favourite for the last 2 or 3 years has been Vieux Manoir, a Bordeaux they sell in the Co-op for about £7.50 ish.

I've tried just about every Bordeaux you can get in supermarkets (Bordeaux are my favourites since South American Malbecs started being a bit too sweet and sewer-smelling for my taste about 4 years ago or so) and this one is the best one IMO.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Probably some daft champagne at a mates wedding, or some other do, if it's something I've bought myself, maybe a whiskey for around £50/60.

I paid* £30 for a glass of brandy in Lisbon. I don't even like brandy.

Drank a bottle of wine in the house the other day that would cost 200-odd quid if you bought it in a restaurant.

I think the most I've paid for a bottle of wine is about a hundred and even then I'll have been splitting the bill.

*I wasn't paying

Thought I'd check the state of it since I hadn't been in the cupboard where it is in awhile. Safe to say the cling film cap hadn't worked, there was a whole ecosystem growing in it. So down the sink it went. Can this thread be renamed, the most expensive drink you've poured down the drain?

Logon or register to see this image
Oh man, bad shit :neutral:

I know a bloke that got drunk on White Lightening, the consequences of which resulted in a child.

Cost him a bloody fortune - does that count :lol::lol:

Back