What's the furthest you have walked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The step counter says 50 miles over a festival weekend, but I reckon half of that is dancing.
I once walked from Consett to Lanchester in my dress shoes and beer coat and that seems like the furthest walk ever. The next day I was so sore I couldn’t walk at all.
Also, 25 miles over 2 days of Alton Towers

I walked home from a night in the town to Fencehouses when drunk a couple of times when I was a kid. Choices between taxi or more beer.... Pretty sure that I would have made that walk a 20 mile plus affair with the staggering around and shit.

The step counter says 50 miles over a festival weekend, but I reckon half of that is dancing.
I once walked from Consett to Lanchester in my dress shoes and beer coat and that seems like the furthest walk ever. The next day I was so sore I couldn’t walk at all.
Also, 25 miles over 2 days of Alton Towers
it's only down the hill man

Walked from the Board Inn to East Boldon via the town many years ago , only went that way because I thought walking down the A19 was asking for bother,

I've done around 23 or 24 miles in one stint twice, once on the Camino Santiago and once on an (overnight) charity walk from Burnley to Bradford.

If we’re talking drunken strolls home from the pub then about 16 miles from Woking to Witley in Surrey.
It’s brilliant those ones though as it seems to take ten minutes compared to the four/five hours reality.
Then you wake up to your blistered feet...

About 28 miles. Went from salford aiming to get to Liverpool. Ended up around 4 miles short and couldn’t go much forever. Didn’t really have suitable shoes so want to do it again with trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back