What's the furthest you have walked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did the lyke wake walk when l was younger so 40 miles, now do between 5 and 10 miles regularly, love walking me.

That's the bugger - day 3 was the hardest. Had to climb the dutch alps. The hills were probably no worse than a gentle stroll in the moors, but they felt like the friggin Himalayas after 2.5 days of early starts (started at 4am) and knackered legs. I found myself a nice young lady to follow and concentrated on her arse

Breakfast at 02:30 is nee fun is it?

Years ago, when I was in the 2nd year of Comprehensive school, my science teacher, give us the option of staying in class, or going on a walk along the coast, from Hartlepool to Seaham, and back.
We all chose to do the walk. 👍

Did a sponsored walk at school once. 14 miles apparently.

Amount of people who have fitbits who think they have achieved something if they get over 5000 steps a day. Hit 15000 most days without doing anything excessive. I'd struggle to only do 5000

Amount of people who have fitbits who think they have achieved something if they get over 5000 steps a day. Hit 15000 most days without doing anything excessive. I'd struggle to only do 5000

I found it easy to hit 5000 when I was recovering from surgery in the summer. That was just pottering about in the house and a dog walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back