What's the furthest you have walked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I once walked from Hebburn to the Team Valley, so about 9 or so miles?

The problem is you’ve got people who walk as a hobby so they’re bound to have done loads, then you have people like me who walk under 2 miles a day, so anything above that is an out of the ordinary undertaking.
Its a problem alright, people walking around drunk. No wonder the alcohol industry is rich. I don't mind walking long distances as long as I've got a few smokes for the journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
One way I’m guessing?

The problem is you’ve got people who walk as a hobby so they’re bound to have done loads, then you have people like me who walk under 2 miles a day, so anything above that is an out of the ordinary undertaking.

Aye got parked the car up in Seaham, got the train down to Hartlepool and walked back.

Not sure of the exact distance but pissed and concussed, it took me 8 hours to get to Sacriston from Durham, via loads of random villages.

I had tried to climb a barbed wire fence without realising it was barbed, fell back and hit my head on the pavement.

Set off at midnight and by the time I had got there she had gone to work.

Not sure of the exact distance but pissed and concussed, it took me 8 hours to get to Sacriston from Durham, via loads of random villages.

I had tried to climb a barbed wire fence without realising it was barbed, fell back and hit my head on the pavement.

Set off at midnight and by the time I had got there she had gone to work.
Looks like you omitted half the tale, mi'lad.

Back