What is your worst case scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, means a lot.

Quick weep, cup of tea, and old Janie will be up and at 'em again.

But thank you both xxx

I knew a bloke who used to have nightmares about being stuck in a broken lift with a hot lass and needing a shit. He'd take the stairs because of it.

Mine is just going to a toilet and not having enough bog roll to stop water splashing back up. Doesn't keep me up at night like.
Snakes on planes!

My most terrifying nightmare is dying.
I know this probably everyones but in my case my 17 year daughter is disabled and I do absolutely everything for her. From spoon feeding her, changing her nappies, bathing her, getting her dressed, etc, etc, she can't do anything for herself.
The thought that kills me most inside is that when I do die she won't understand and she will just think I have deserted her :cry: It makes me feel sick just thinking about it but there is not a thing I can do to stop it happening.
God bless you pet .

Reactions: ATS
My most terrifying nightmare is dying.
I know this probably everyones but in my case my 17 year daughter is disabled and I do absolutely everything for her. From spoon feeding her, changing her nappies, bathing her, getting her dressed, etc, etc, she can't do anything for herself.
The thought that kills me most inside is that when I do die she won't understand and she will just think I have deserted her :cry: It makes me feel sick just thinking about it but there is not a thing I can do to stop it happening.
Perspective eh?
Total respect for you and your family

Reactions: ATS
Didn't want to shit on the plane before because I knew it would be bad, so I left it but my guts started getting really bad, all the way coming in to land I've never felt discomfort like it. Like my body was rejecting my own anus. Think I would have had to shit on the tarmac if they'd had sent that stupid f***ing bus thing out after we got off the flight. I'd never really given being caught in a situation of needing to shit but not being able to much thought before that. Now I go before I get on the plane.

Maybe I should go before I get in a lift too.

As for my own worst case, there's loads of really morbid stuff, but sometimes when our lass goes out and the bairn is in bed so I can't go to the shop I think about how bad it would be to only have cider in the fridge should I fancy a drink.
Do a Kate man. Everything will be ok

I knew a bloke who used to have nightmares about being stuck in a broken lift with a hot lass and needing a shit. He'd take the stairs because of it.

Mine is just going to a toilet and not having enough bog roll to stop water splashing back up. Doesn't keep me up at night like.
That is the worst thing that could happen to you?
So being buried alive, trapped in the twin towers on 9/11, drowning in the ocean while surrounded by sharks etc.
No needing a shit in a broken lift while with a beautiful woman.
Ye gods

worst case scenario is being ate by a lion

lol are you still having nightmares about needing a shit?

That is the worst thing that could happen to you?
So being buried alive, trapped in the twin towers on 9/11, drowning in the ocean while surrounded by sharks etc.
No needing a shit in a broken lift while with a beautiful woman.
Ye gods
What would yours be Des? Needing a life saving transplant with only Roy Keane and Niall Quinn as your donor matches?

Oh, and I couldn't care less about needing a shit in a lift. Well, unless the lift had a wet floor with the potential for splashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back