What do you think about this?

He rang me 22 times in January.
Seriously though, just try and check if he has something on his mind? There may be something troubling his mind but not want to show it. Just check he is ok and not feeling isolated, troubled or anything and phoning you is some sort of escapism for him?
He may be fine and just a bit of a pest but it is best to check it is just this and not something more because that is a bit of obsessive calling really.

Seriously though, just try and check if he has something on his mind? There may be something troubling his mind but not want to show it. Just check he is ok and not feeling isolated, troubled or anything and phoning you is some sort of escapism for him?
He may be fine and just a bit of a pest but it is best to check it is just this and not something more because that is a bit of obsessive calling really.

If he had something on his mind, he's had ages to bring it up.

How many times do I have to say that he's ringing to talk shit??
Settings

Block contact

I've considered it!

If he had something on his mind, he's had ages to bring it up.

How many times do I have to say that he's ringing to talk shit??

I've considered it!
As long as you know the lad and his ways of being. ;)

If that is the case then, just be blunt and telling him not too call as much as it does your tits in at times. Tell him you can still be like Spongebob and Patrick as best friends!

Think you're being a cock here tbh. Clearly something is wrong.

Post 67 before it's me who's in the wrong.

This place is going down hill fast.
It doesnt matter how many times you say it, something's clearly not right here and if it's not with you then it has to be with him.

Of course it matters.

If you don't want to listen to what I'm saying, suit yourself.

Last edited:
Post 67 before it's me who's in the wrong.

This place is going down hill fast.

Of course it matters.

If you don't want to listen to what I'm saying, suit yourself.
I think it's you that's not listening to everyone else but ok just don't say anything, let it carry on and wonder for the rest of time what's going on.

Can see your predicament here Fred as you are being sensitive to your mate's feelings. However, comes a point where you have to have it out, marra

Ok so speaking to him isn't an option. Were just going to have to work out why all the phone calls another way. Come on everyone think.....

That's the spirit, Joseph. We can do this.
Can see your predicament here Fred as you are being sensitive to your mate's feelings. However, comes a point where you have to have it out, marra

Always thinking of others me, Fred.

Last edited:

Back