What’s the longest it’s taken you to realise something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your commitment to knob cleanliness is laudable gully but this is absolute horseshit. There are a number of reasons why kids get circumcised, not “all ... due to not pulling their skin back”.
Really .?Like what ?

I know 4x2’s get it chopped off but only other instances I’ve heard of are little willies getting infected due to not pulling their cowie back .

I honestly thought, right up to my late 20’s, that when the clocks go back / forward and you gain / lose an hours sleep. You gained or lost that hour every single night until they changed back.
It absolutely blew my mind to realise it was only on that one night it happened.

There was a “misheard lyrics” type thread on here a couple of years ago, and it was the first time I realised that Morrissey sings “jumped up pantry boy” not “jumped up country boy” on “This Charming Man”.

Now I have no idea how I ever heard “country”.
I only found out on here not long ago, that the lyrics of the Prefab Sprout song "The King of Rock 'n' Roll" was, 'Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque', not 'Hot dog, jumping frog, have a cookie'.:eek:

Well, then, peace and love, muthafucka…. I'd still share my jazz cigarettes* with ya.

*Copyright @Charmless Man used by permission. All rights reserved.

I didn’t invent the term tbf and it’s entirely possible I first heard it from someone on here.

Really .?Like what ?

I know 4x2’s get it chopped off but only other instances I’ve heard of are little willies getting infected due to not pulling their cowie back .

It’s generally just fashionable in the states apparently.

I didn’t invent the term tbf and it’s entirely possible I first heard it from someone on here.

It’s generally just fashionable in the states apparently.
Well, in that case, consider your copyright null and void, pal. You will get no more money from me for using it.

:D

We did it at cubs, but it was a multi week knock out thing against other packs in mastermind style format. The final was at Gill Bridge in front of the mayor, which was quite daunting. I was confused when I had to address her though, cos she was the ‘Lady Mayor” and was accompanied by the “Mayoress”. Actually it’s just occured to me now that she must have been a lemon. :lol:
Reached the final the two years I did it, but in each occasion one of my team mates folded under the pressure and we lost.
I did that compo too got to gill bridge
43rd St. George’s I was we won one year I still have the trophy

Really .?Like what ?

Phimosis I think it’s called. When by pure bad luck of anatomy you can’t stretch your roll neck over the rim of your bobby’s helmet. It can’t be due to not rolling it back as these kids were never able to do so in the first place.

IIRC there’s a few lads on here who said they had to have the snip cos shagging was too painful due to having ignored this as a bairn.

I’m sure there are a few more medical conditions that force bairns to have their jacket removed, aside from religious and ‘aesthetic’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back