What’s the longest it’s taken you to realise something?

That there's a little arrow on your petrol gauge (on the petrol pump icon) that indicates which side you fill up on. Godsend in hire cars when you inevitably forget to check.

Logon or register to see this image

It doesn't bloody help you find the button/lever that opens the fuel cap

Skegness is not in Scotland. Took me 27 years to realise ffs!

Amount of people who think county Durham is in Ireland
And the amoubt do people who say

Chester draws and not chest of drawers

At that age you just need to pull it back a tiddlies so that the urine doesn’t sit in the teet bit on the end ,if your Fatha explained this to you mate then you wouldn’t have had such a traumatic op at such a young age .

If anyone on here has a little boy ,please educate him please for his sake .

Urine is sterile.. wouldn't cause any issues.. not cleaning out the know cheese might

Last edited:

I can't remember my exact age but I was embarrassingly old when I realised that on 'teacher training' days the teachers were doing some kind of educational, not physical, training. The image I had at the time was of them all practicing for sports day, specifically the sack race. Even now, at 35 years old and with a son at school, every time I hear 'teacher training' that image comes to mind.

When I was a kid, I went to cub camp seemingly miles away (Moor House near Durham). I vividly remember looking out of my tent at night and seeing some lights on a tower or something in the distance and wondering what it was in this strange faraway land. Over the years, I often wondered what it was i’d seen.
This weekend, when I went to collect the boy from camp there, the penny finally dropped that I’d been looking at the Burnhope transmitter.
It’s taken me 36 years to work it out :lol: Anyone pondered something for longer than that?

I've just found out today that Lacoste is a place in France.

heard on a podcast today that Freddie Flintoff got his Freddie nickname because his name sounds like Flintstone and he's a bit of a unit

I used to think I was the only person in the world who could squint at a streetlight and make the light go off in all directions.

I confided in one of my friends about this aged about 15 and he told me I was f***ing stupid and everyone could do it.

I was genuinely f***ing gutted. Hit me hard that did.

maybe he should of hit you hard to make you see more lights !!!!

I'm 33 and I didn't click that in "This little piggie" the one who "went to market" wasn't going shopping.
I'm 33 and I didn't click that in "This little piggie" the one who "went to market" wasn't going shopping.

WTAF !!!

For about the first 30 year of her life a mates sister in law (no) though that lack of breath was an actual disease you could die from

Last edited:

Back