Wetherspoons

Its 2 bits of morrisons basics white bread with a slice of cheese (out of a plastic wrapper) in and put in a toastie machine for 3 minutes. Served in a bobby basic boozer on a white paper plate in a shithole village.

Not what you’d get down London ye knar?
Foccacia with a Monterray Jack & mature cheddar blend baked in a clay oven etc etc.
Wait till you discover baked potatoes

Spoons are going to clean up even more if the normal boozers are hiking prices like. I think spoons are still about 2 quid a pint for the cooking lager and ales.

North of 3 quid for Carling and Fosters last time I was in my local Spoons. Carlsberg was about £2.50. John Smiths was a giveaway like.

Challenge anyone anywhere in the country to do a top class freshly made stonebaked 11” , cooked in a pizza oven, and a pint of premium lager or beer for under £10.00 :cool:

but remember “iT iS aLl fRozeN fOoD cOokEd iN tHe MicarOwAvE m8” :lol:

Challenge anyone anywhere in the country to do a top class freshly made stonebaked 11” , cooked in a pizza oven, and a pint of premium lager or beer for under £10.00 :cool:

but remember “iT iS aLl fRozeN fOoD cOokEd iN tHe MicarOwAvE m8” :lol:

Wetherspoons dont sell any food that is top class like you must be easily pleased 🤣

Went in spoons at Hillsborough Tuesday,ordered a steak with a pint for £9'99 all I got was steak and a few chips.When I asked the serving wench about the rest of the food to go with it she said that was the premium steak at £11'49 which used to be £9'99 before lockdown started.
I once ordered something like that in Darlington spoons. Got about six chips :lol:
Learnt my lesson! I don't mind the places but foodwise I would only take a breakfast as you know what you're getting.

Last edited:

Back