Westworld - Season 2

Maeve looks to be the only one who can switch the hosts off, this may be important. I noticed Jeffery had to top his brain fluid up because it was leaking, does this mean that he will have to keep topping it up like an old transit van's radiator or will he crack an egg in it? If he has to keep topping it up as he searches the park with the rescue squad, he's in deep shit.
Overall a solid, nicely confusing start.

Who was that in the water at the end?
I missed that too, but saw it on a recap article.

Time to announce that this thread contains spoilers I think, its a clear thread about S2 and people should be allowed to discuss what was broadcast 2 days ago really.

Anyone disagree?

I couldn’t really tell - thought it could have been
Delores’ fella Teddy
A review in the independent suggests...

Confusingly, that it’s the actor James Marsden (Teddy).
That would be the obviously one. I told these time jumps would cause trouble. :lol:

I missed that too, but saw it on a recap article.

Time to announce that this thread contains spoilers I think, its a clear thread about S2 and people should be allowed to discuss what was broadcast 2 days ago really.

Anyone disagree?
I think once the Monday night show is broadcast, then it's fair game. That tends to be the unwritten rule for the likes of Game of thrones.

I think once the Monday night show is broadcast, then it's fair game. That tends to be the unwritten rule for the likes of Game of thrones.

Agreed. Thread title update?
It's a reet clart on using the spoiler tags if using a mobile. I'm guessing that those wanting to discuss would be watching ASAP anyway.

Agreed. Thread title update?
It's a reet clart on using the spoiler tags if using a mobile. I'm guessing that those wanting to discuss would be watching ASAP anyway.
I won't look at the thread once it's been on in the U.S. I think once it's been on on the Monday there's no need to use the tags, as people are just discussing the episode and most of it will be speculation. With Game of thrones and The Walking dead, people tend to be able to predict stuff as it happens in the books. Saying that, the media have already got the first 5 episodes, so I expect stuff to appear online soon.

I won't look at the thread once it's been on in the U.S. I think once it's been on on the Monday there's no need to use the tags, as people are just discussing the episode and most of it will be speculation. With Game of thrones and The Walking dead, people tend to be able to predict stuff as it happens in the books. Saying that, the media have already got the first 5 episodes, so I expect stuff to appear online soon.
I'd have been all over the IMDb boards if they hadn't made the ludicrous decision to shut them. :evil:

if we're ready to go with spoilers...

i was reading on reddit that they think the MiB is a host - proven by the 'boy' ford seeking him out to tell him about the 'new' game (as bernard says that host link to other nearby hosts to exchange data\report locations)...

personally, i'm not having that...

if we're ready to go with spoilers...

i was reading on reddit that they think the MiB is a host - proven by the 'boy' ford seeking him out to tell him about the 'new' game (as bernard says that host link to other nearby hosts to exchange data\report locations)...

personally, i'm not having that...
It's pretty easy to just assumed anyone is a host really. Anyways his back story is pretty solid now. I think the more interesting question would be what became of the bloke who was travelling with him? He would be prime suspect for a sabotage.

It's pretty easy to just assumed anyone is a host really. Anyways his back story is pretty solid now. I think the more interesting question would be what became of the bloke who was travelling with him? He would be prime suspect for a sabotage.
the brother in law? was he not killed, or is my memory so shite now?

the brother in law? was he not killed, or is my memory so shite now?
Billy strapped him to a horse and whipped it's arse. He was alive when we last seen him, so I assume he isn't dead (that tends to be the rule of thumb) I said I was really glad I watched it again recently. ;)

Billy strapped him to a horse and whipped it's arse. He was alive when we last seen him, so I assume he isn't dead (that tends to be the rule of thumb) I said I was really glad I watched it again recently. ;)

He was found and the state of him led the family to believe he was unfit to take over the business iirc. In steps William and the rest is history. There's a line somewhere in S1 about it.

I said I was really glad I watched it again recently. ;)
that was probably a wise choice...

He was found and the state of him led the family to believe he was unfit to take over the business iirc. In steps William and the rest is history. There's a line somewhere in S1 about it.
so does that mean the MiB will be in the loop as to the extraction of guests DNA? I seem to recall near the end of the last series he was talking to someone saying the "board" has given the go-ahead - so he must be active in the goings-on of Delos?

Last edited:

Back