Westworld - Season 2

Listened to the soundtrack on the flight home last night. Superb stuff. So atmospheric.

I think sky are showing it on the 22nd, the same time it’s broadcast in the states...

So only a day or so to go...

They are (well, technically the 23rd as it's on at 2a.m. Official/main showing is 9p.m. Monday. They've done the same thing with Game of Thrones in the last couple of seasons (maybe also Twin Peaks?).

I think it's going to be a bit marmite going of the previews. Apparently it is set during a lot of different time periods and hard to keep track of what is past and present.

I think it's going to be a bit marmite going of the previews. Apparently it is set during a lot of different time periods and hard to keep track of what is past and present.
is that not what season 1 was anyway? which was pretty marmite on here...

They are (well, technically the 23rd as it's on at 2a.m. Official/main showing is 9p.m. Monday. They've done the same thing with Game of Thrones in the last couple of seasons (maybe also Twin Peaks?).
im forgetting the time difference... :lol: good point!

Can we agree on some spoiler rules folks? What's a reasonable amount of time to wait before putting stuff in clear here? 72hrs mebbes?

is that not what season 1 was anyway? which was pretty marmite on here...

im forgetting the time difference... :lol: good point!
Aye, but it didn't become apparent until the final two episodes. I suppose they can't pull it off again and at the same time need to continue with it. I just know from other big TV shows people seem to hate stuff flitting around. I'm really looking forward to it personally.

Can we agree on some spoiler rules folks? What's a reasonable amount of time to wait before putting stuff in clear here? 72hrs mebbes?
Use the tag.

3 days after broadcast, if you're clicking on the thread on a thursday\friday you should expect spoilers aye...
Once it's broadcast on the Monday in the UK it's fair game imo. It tends to be the way The Walking dead and Game of thrones threads go.

Last edited:
Aye, but it didn't become apparent until the final two episodes. I suppose they can't pull it off again and at the same time need to continue with it. I just know from other big TV shows people seem to hate stuff flitting around. I'm really looking forward to it personally.

Use the tag.

People forget after a while. Plus it's a right fuck on in some mobile browsers.

Also I called who the Man In Black was very early on, about episode 3.

People forget after a while. Plus it's a right fuck on in some mobile browsers.

Also I called who the Man In Black was very early on, about episode 3.
Nothing wrong with posting speculation. The whole point of having a thread is to discuss the storyline. It's no different to talking about it at work or in the pub. I think there might be a few spoilers kicking around soon though, as they've released the first 5 episodes to the press.

its nolan's trademark - i was expecting them to go more linear but they have a massive canvas they can use here so its all fair game to me...

if it doesn't open with Dolores & her 'dad' in their loop i'll be disappointed... :lol:

i'm also keen to see which uk indie music gets the 'western' take...

Nothing wrong with posting speculation. The whole point of having a thread is to discuss the storyline.
to me that's the fun of watching some week in week out... i was talking in the pub about how i think i've gone off binge watching box sets as you don't get the nuance of the longer format shows? westworld being a prime example as its so vast in its detail.

its nolan's trademark - i was expecting them to go more linear but they have a massive canvas they can use here so its all fair game to me...

if it doesn't open with Dolores & her 'dad' in their loop i'll be disappointed... :lol:

i'm also keen to see which uk indie music gets the 'western' take...
Kinky afro surely?
to me that's the fun of watching some week in week out... i was talking in the pub about how i think i've gone off binge watching box sets as you don't get the nuance of the longer format shows? westworld being a prime example as its so vast in its detail.
I'v just watched season one back, but done it over about 4 weeks. I'm really glad I did now. I can see there being a lot of people scratching their heads trying to remember stuff from season one. I suppose that depends on how close it follows it though, as you say it's pretty much open season for the writers.

Aye, you need time to process it all. I normally go a second watch through the week.

Back