Westworld - Season 2

Tin hat on but I thought this show was massively over-rated. Apart from the timeline twist at the end a lot of it was predictable and it was far too slow to get going. Still watchable, including the lovely Thandie Newton but not as great a show as its made out to be

Couldn't agree more with this post. I was expecting so much after reading a thread on here but thought it was nothing more than decent.

Monday in the UK though, so no spoilers until 10pm tomorrow.

I'd imagine it's the same as game of thrones though and people can watch it on demand from 2am every Monday, it's available on skygo now.

If you're worried about spoilers best thing to do is not look in this thread from when you wake up every Monday until you've actually seen the current episode.
It's your own fault if you can't wait.

Last edited:
Canny. No spoilers, but you get a bit of everything in this one. A few answers plus some new questions.

The Man In Black is back :)

Couldn't agree more with this post. I was expecting so much after reading a thread on here but thought it was nothing more than decent.

I'd imagine it's the same as game of thrones though and people can watch it on demand from 2am every Monday, it's available on skygo now.

If you're worried about spoilers best thing to do is not look in this thread from when you wake up every Monday until you've actually seen the current episode.
It's your own fault if you can't wait.
Well what did you reply to me before 10 for, dafty?

I can't believe Marilyn Manson was pumping Evan Rachel Wood.

I enjoyed it but not sure what answers we got that we didn’t know??
It posed questions, which I would expect the first episode of a new series to do.

Last edited:
As our own mib said, solid start... enjoyed that.

A solid start. The producers love a bit full frontal nudity mind. Something to look forward to tonight :lol:
Sort of a reverse effect though...

The Man In Black is back :)
He is pretty cool/awesome mind...

Also, nod to the Scandi Noir mob - great to see Fares Fares taking over the baton from my sidse...

Last edited:

Back