Westworld - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found and the state of him led the family to believe he was unfit to take over the business iirc. In steps William and the rest is history. There's a line somewhere in S1 about it.
I don't know if they've revealed the entire cast list, but obviously we would only see those two actors in flash back scenes really.
that was probably a wise choice...

so does that mean the MiB will be in the loop as to the extraction of guests DNA? I seem to recall near the end of the last series he was talking to someone saying the "board" has given the go-ahead - so he must be active in the goings-on of Delos?
I think the DNA thing however opens the door for any 'dead' character to return as a host......

Do people concur that it’s Teddy in the watery grave at the end? Two weeks after we’ve seen his uneasy face as Delores rides the plains killing one & all?

And, is Bernard’s lack of glasses when we wakes on the beach a red herring?

Gonna have to rewatch that later in the week, lost the plot this week... a lot going on & im not following it...

Everything seems to be Easter eggs & metaphors...

I wish some fucker would come out with what this f***ing question is too...

Enjoying this series again like the first one.

I'm probably missing loads of stuff going on and don't understand it all fully but it's still good!

Watched the WestWord show afterwards which helped explain a few things!

Gonna have to rewatch that later in the week, lost the plot this week... a lot going on & im not following it...

Everything seems to be Easter eggs & metaphors...

I wish some fucker would come out with what this f***ing question is too...
I done that with episode one and will do it each week. Two things I picked up that missed in the first episode were the cards the lass was holding on the beach with the faces of the people that they must have been told to look for. And the conversation in the room with the drone host's about how delos had been expecting a host to be delivered to the mainland before it kicked off.

Enjoyed that one

Seems as if the Park was set up with good intentions as a them park but ended up as a way of blackmailing rich visitors and gaining influence once you know what powerful people are like when they are allowed to do anything they want

I’m sure there more twists to come though

Great episode again, although
I didn't like them naming early ideas as Argos.
Free £10 voucher if you spend £100.

Thats abernathy wasn’t it? Exporting all the customers DNA in his memory? Was the last episode of season 1...
Aye, so I would imagine he's listed as "high priority" on those cards.
Enjoyed that one

Seems as if the Park was set up with good intentions as a them park but ended up as a way of blackmailing rich visitors and gaining influence once you know what powerful people are like when they are allowed to do anything they want

I’m sure there more twists to come though
It's like a future version of the scrutiny Facebook is currently facing.

Aye, so I would imagine he's listed as "high priority" on those cards.
if i've got the timeline right, the "cards" scene with bernard waking up on the beach is 2 weeks after the "massacre"? the scene with the delos exec 'bird' in the hidden bunker with those droids was minutes after the massacre... wasnt she trying to get the DNA out the park at that point by other means? seem to think they were building another host down there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back