Wear crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yip. Tell him to check his car over. I have the contact details to report it if he needs them.
Cheers mate. I think he will have them as he had the car done the last time. I will have to tell him like as he’s not the brightest, I’m sure last time it happen a lass had to point the little spots of paint out to him. :lol:

Cheers mate. I think he will have them as he had the car done the last time. I will have to tell him like as he’s not the brightest, I’m sure last time it happen a lass had to point the little spots of paint out to him. :lol:
Sounds like someone that would work at our place like

The woman from the bridge company said that this time along with the details they needed last time they would need to know if you were impacted last time and if so if you had them clean it.

Sounds like someone that would work at our place like

The woman from the bridge company said that this time along with the details they needed last time they would need to know if you were impacted last time and if so if you had them clean it.
I’ve checked it over and it looks fine like. He took it over to where coles cranes security barrier was to get it done last time. The lads who polished it were from Leeds.

Whats the latest on the new bridge opening? Anyone ITK? Wasnt there someone on here few weeks ago about QA bridge who knew the bridge engineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back