Wear crossing

If it is true, given how long theyve been working on the bridge, why has it only just come to light? And how can owner play hard to get, council would just CPO it. I have my doubts on that one.

It doesnt really. There's an issue with paint work thats causing the delays.
I've put on here few times. It's the paintwork. It's an absolute mess . Massive patches you can see easily.

away am sure we can think of a new name for it.

Wear ‘not’ crossing.
The wet paint bridge.

I was taking the piss out of the nuggets on here moaning for no reason :lol:
For no reason? Wow.
Maybe they should hang on and open all the delayed projects together.
It’s ok giving it the WDSC everyone there’s an echo article but actions speak louder than words pal.

Last edited:
away am sure we can think of a new name for it.

Wear ‘not’ crossing.
The wet paint bridge.

For no reason? Wow.
Maybe they should hang on and open all the delayed projects together.
It’s ok giving it the WDSC everyone there’s an echo article but actions speak louder than words pal.

It’s not even f***ing delayed “pal” :lol:

What if it's a nice warm spring day? You're gonna look pretty foolish!
Shit aye true mate, Plus if thousands and thousands turn up, the body heat will be incredible.
If only we could harness the shit the council chat we could run massive air con units all around the city for free and make it whatever season we want.

imagine the contractors of a massive and complicated civil engineering project overrunning. Maybe we should just bodge it with some gaffer tape so it opens on time?
That's what they did with the Channel Tunnel IIRC.

So does anyone know the reason for the delay yet? A weeks worth of snow just doesn't add up.
High winds caused an 8 month delay on the Queensferry Crossing by the looks of things.

Back