Wear crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies if SEB but I'm not reading all 58 pages about an unopened bridge. I've heard they've run out of money for a central reservation and there will be a line of traffic cones down the middle once it's opened. Also, it's not high enough to guarantee death should one jump off it. WDSC.

Apologies if SEB but I'm not reading all 58 pages about an unopened bridge. I've heard they've run out of money for a central reservation and there will be a line of traffic cones down the middle once it's opened. Also, it's not high enough to guarantee death should one jump off it. WDSC.
Or just paint some white lines inbetween.

I speak regularly with two or three of the remaining workmen and in one theirs words the paintwork done in Belgium on the arc part in the middle is ‘a mess’ and there is still a lot of work to do.

To say they all sound sick and tired of it is an understatement, and can’t wait to get home. FWIW I don’t think it will be finished for 3-4 months but they can’t put specifics time on it.

I speak regularly with two or three of the remaining workmen and in one theirs words the paintwork done in Belgium on the arc part in the middle is ‘a mess’ and there is still a lot of work to do.

To say they all sound sick and tired of it is an understatement, and can’t wait to get home. FWIW I don’t think it will be finished for 3-4 months but they can’t put specifics time on it.
If they stopped standing about all day and do some graft they might get somewhere. I work right next to it and to put it politely they are in no rush to get it open. Joke. Traffic lights still there going under the bridge for no reason. Pissing everyone off.

If they stopped standing about all day and do some graft they might get somewhere. I work right next to it and to put it politely they are in no rush to get it open. Joke. Traffic lights still there going under the bridge for no reason. Pissing everyone off.

I too work next to there any you are talking shite

Well i did say on march 6th on this very thread it was delayed but the keyboard warriors wouldnt have it

I’ve came back on here after god knows how long comment on one thread and I’m hounded by them, it’s impossible to reason with them. Ive quickly realised why I haven’t bothered with the place. I can picture them sat in that shit hole pub next to the Isis around a table telling each other what to say.

They’re definitely not just standing around, they all can’t wait to get away.

Last edited:
I’ve came back on here after god knows how long comment on one thread and I’m hounded by them, it’s impossoble to reason with them. Ive quickly realised why I haven’t bothered with the place. I can picture them sat in that shit hole pub next to the Isis around a table telling each other what to say.

You cant be right, some are never wrong; i just laugh at most

All the mood-hoovers in one place today I see. Spring 18 was the date it was hoped for, no specific date was given. As far as I'm aware it's still spring.

I’ve came back on here after god knows how long comment on one thread and I’m hounded by them, it’s impossible to reason with them. Ive quickly realised why I haven’t bothered with the place. I can picture them sat in that shit hole pub next to the Isis around a table telling each other what to say.

You weren't missed tbf.

All the mood-hoovers in one place today I see. Spring 18 was the date it was hoped for, no specific date was given. As far as I'm aware it's still spring.

You weren't missed tbf.

Im not remotely bothered what someone like you, permanently online, sat in a darkened room, in his underpants with wotsits all over his fat gut, in Seaburn dene thinks, ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back