Wear crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no left turn on to the bridge from Wessington Way coming from Suddick is that correct?
That's sounds stupid so its probably right.

Actually I suppose you'd have to pass the Alex bridge to get to it anyway. Maybe to spread the flow of traffic.

Last edited:

From what ive heard it is a bit behind schedule & could be open by end of june. A couple of months delay on a project this size is nowt to get your knickers in a twist over really.

It also does show that some of the mood hoovers really do revel in things going bad/not working out etc

From what ive heard it is a bit behind schedule & could be open by end of june. A couple of months delay on a project this size is nowt to get your knickers in a twist over really.

It also does show that some of the mood hoovers really do revel in things going bad/not working out etc

Absolutely desperate for things to go wrong marra to prove a point. Desperate.

I've just checked and the official opening was february. Something of seriously amiss here. I can see the breezeblock making an appearance for the final bits.

For this council a 3 month delay is a f***ing miracle. Wahaaayy

Absolutely desperate for things to go wrong marra to prove a point. Desperate.
How can I prove something by it going wrong? Or anyone else for that matter? I’m sure the council could prove something by getting something done on time.

Last edited:
We've waited 40 years for it, a couple of weeks isn't really any great shakes.

If the bridge opened tomorrow the navel-gazers would just move onto summat else to moan about. I'd hate to live next door to any of the depressing fuckers.
Most said it would never happen so they can’t really move on can they.

The bridge looks majestic

Rome was not built in a day. Without a doubt, Sunderland will be the New Rome :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back