Warm night, the neighbour's out the back.....

I e had a leg off ffs and you and that ramshagger bloke take the piss. I'm gonna report yous two when I get back. I'm just looking for my torch then I'm off.
Whey just give him a slap. Get your lass to film it and put it on here. What’s garn on with the fucked leg like?

I've had an amputation from the knee down. I wasn't in the war either.
Anyway I went round got an answer at the door told them I wasn't having it, they started mouthing off then I noticed they were looking at my crutch and the lads backed off and the girls came forward and I told them " If I don't get Richard Hawley on in ten minutes I'll be back"
Anyway I've just been relaxing as I took the torch out of my crutch and listened to " The Ocean" at full blast.
Up yours Ramshagger.

I've had an amputation from the knee down. I wasn't in the war either.
Anyway I went round got an answer at the door told them I wasn't having it, they started mouthing off then I noticed they were looking at my crutch and the lads backed off and the girls came forward and I told them " If I don't get Richard Hawley on in ten minutes I'll be back"
Anyway I've just been relaxing as I took the torch out of my crutch and listened to " The Ocean" at full blast.
Up yours Ramshagger.

Sound proper mental you.

Back