Warm night, the neighbour's out the back.....

Play some Beethoven. Very loud. Isn't that what they used to do in bus stations or metro stations to discourage the youth from hanging around? :lol:
I'm gonna put the shits up them. When The Who have finished telling them I won't get fooled again I'm gonna make them think I am an escaped convict.

Are away at their caravan at Port Clarence or wherever. Their garden is at the end of ours. The leader of the family is a dick. He works away but has called round a few times to moan about the back fence and my Ivy and once threatened me on my door step if I didn't put up a new fence. He certainly got a response he wasn't prepared for.
Anyway as he does every weekend he gone to the caravan leaving his son with the run of the house. For the past two hours he and his ten mates have been swearing, belching, smoking cannabis, but most annoyingly have had this feckin boring drum base on repeat.
I am on my own, aged and infirm.
What would you do ?
Belching? Oh no.

What was the conversation when he came round about the fence? @T_Bone
Tell your husband I want a new fence cos your Ivy has ruined it.
Visit number two, if you don't renew the fence You will regret it.
Visit number three, I answered the door, What are you gonna do about that feckin fence.......... Biff.
Stop threatening my wife.

Belching? Oh no.
Loud enough for me to hear, how would you like it.

Anyway I'm just gonna leave my hide at the bottom of the garden to get a drink, give me ten minutes

Last edited:
Visit number three, I answered the door, What are you gonna do about that feckin fence.......... Biff.

Anyway I'm just gonna leave my hide at the bottom of the garden to get a drink, give me ten minutes
He punched your wife?

I'm guessing that whatever you're calling 'drum base' isn't strictly drum and bass but is Rick Astley or Dire Straits...
It's drum and base nowt else. It's been going on for hours fecks sake if it was Rick Astley or Dire Sraits for this long I'd have snapped.

Are you a bit dim ? You look it on your avatar, if you don't mind me saying.
No, just jesting, marra. There's a 'boogie in the barn' thing going on near me. Live music settling in the valley (Kings of Leon 'tribute'). I know this is bad, but I sometimes wish I was deaf (baby & toddler in the house)
You have a good night.

Get the fuckers slapped then.

Quiet word in his ear about respecting other people, but keep Biff away, me marra;)

I've just told him to turn it down and he told me to feck off or he'd put out my securities lights like he did last year. I always thought it was him he must have an air gun.
Anyway it's just cranked up a bit so I'll leave it here.

Back