Warm night, the neighbour's out the back.....

Are away at their caravan at Port Clarence or wherever. Their garden is at the end of ours. The leader of the family is a dick. He works away but has called round a few times to moan about the back fence and my Ivy and once threatened me on my door step if I didn't put up a new fence. He certainly got a response he wasn't prepared for.
Anyway as he does every weekend he gone to the caravan leaving his son with the run of the house. For the past two hours he and his ten mates have been swearing, belching, smoking cannabis, but most annoyingly have had this feckin boring drum base on repeat.
I am on my own, aged and infirm.
What would you do ?
you're a dick as well though. so 2 wrongs dont make a right

You think you know me, you will have to remind me who you are. No mark.
let me remind you. a twat whos moaning cos the niebours are having a party next door. but your that much of a twat coward you come on here an complain to strangers on the internet instead of having it out with said next door

to me thats the sign of a dick

enjoy your evening

let me remind you. a twat whos moaning cos the niebours are having a party next door. but your that much of a twat coward you come on here an complain to strangers on the internet instead of having it out with said next door

to me thats the sign of a dick

enjoy your evening
Ha ha ha. Go on get stuck into me.
None of this happened but don't let it stop you, it was a bit of fun.
But do carry on calling me a dick, twat, coward.
Think about it.
You've been bought and sold.:lol:

Missed a real trick here.
Stick this on, the perfect album, the perfect start and I would be climbing on top of that fence ready for when the drums kick in.

Back