Visiting Bristol Rovers fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello Fella’s.

I’ll be coming up next weekend for the match just wondering where’s a decent place for a few drinks before and after. Must admit this was the first fixture I looked for when the fixtures came out with you being the biggest side with the biggest stadium. Shame it’s 10 days before Christmas. Are away fans still housed right up the top because I read something that you was closing the top tier but not sure.

We’ve sold over 1,000 tickets already and should be knocking on 2,000 come next Saturday which isn’t a bad following with us being bottom 4. I predict a 3-1 wins for you guys

All the best
Depends how you're travelling up regards a drink and what time you get here. Stadium about 10 minute walk from city centre if getting train or metro in. Pub across road from stadium if bus.

hello Fella’s.

I’ll be coming up next weekend for the match just wondering where’s a decent place for a few drinks before and after. Must admit this was the first fixture I looked for when the fixtures came out with you being the biggest side with the biggest stadium. Shame it’s 10 days before Christmas. Are away fans still housed right up the top because I read something that you was closing the top tier but not sure.

We’ve sold over 1,000 tickets already and should be knocking on 2,000 come next Saturday which isn’t a bad following with us being bottom 4. I predict a 3-1 wins for you guys

All the best
Are you comingby galleon?

hello Fella’s.

All the best

Can you nip into Pinkman's and bring a load of donuts up with you?

Cheers.

As has been said, you will be welcome anywhere. I worked down Bristol and had a mate who was a Gas Head.

He told me when they beat us in the late 80s up here, it was one if his best ever days following Rovers (he had family in Durham who were SAFC) which then turned into one of the worst when they were bricked going back to the coaches. His had nearly all of the windows put out and they had to drive all yhr way back in the freezing cold, sitting on the floor, apparently.

hello Fella’s.

All the best
FELLAS

FELLAS

Do you remember Gary Penrice?

hello Fella’s.

All the best

Alternatively you can check out the Roker seafront area.
It’s got some decent pubs (The Wolsey, The Harbour View, The Queen Vic) plus if you fancy food there’s the Roker Hotel / Marina Vista.
They are all within 5 mins walk from each other but about a 20 min walk from the stadium.
Enjoy your day up here.

Alternatively you can check out the Roker seafront area.
It’s got some decent pubs (The Wolsey, The Harbour View, The Queen Vic) plus if you fancy food there’s the Roker Hotel / Marina Vista.
They are all within 5 mins walk from each other but about a 20 min walk from the stadium.
Enjoy your day up here.
20 min walk? Depending on leg length

hello Fella’s.

All the best
Non bellends welcome anywhere. Town centre 15 - 20 mins walk from ground. Loads of choice. Enjoy and please lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back