Visiting Bristol Rovers fan

BRFCfaninpeace

hello Fella’s.

I’ll be coming up next weekend for the match just wondering where’s a decent place for a few drinks before and after. Must admit this was the first fixture I looked for when the fixtures came out with you being the biggest side with the biggest stadium. Shame it’s 10 days before Christmas. Are away fans still housed right up the top because I read something that you was closing the top tier but not sure.

We’ve sold over 1,000 tickets already and should be knocking on 2,000 come next Saturday which isn’t a bad following with us being bottom 4. I predict a 3-1 wins for you guys

All the best

hello Fella’s.

I’ll be coming up next weekend for the match just wondering where’s a decent place for a few drinks before and after. Must admit this was the first fixture I looked for when the fixtures came out with you being the biggest side with the biggest stadium. Shame it’s 10 days before Christmas. Are away fans still housed right up the top because I read something that you was closing the top tier but not sure.

We’ve sold over 1,000 tickets already and should be knocking on 2,000 come next Saturday which isn’t a bad following with us being bottom 4. I predict a 3-1 wins for you guys

All the best

You'll find nee peace, expect to be windmilled all owa.......

I used to work with a Rovers Fan in Nigeria, was a Fookin Fruit Loop, Heed the ball....

The Hilton have a bar that's practically next to the away end, its pretty expensive but normally doesn't take too long to get served, the trade off is that its £5.20 a pint. You also have the Colliery Tavern which is canny, but it can be a ballache to get served. If pre match entertainment is your thing, you can go upstairs in the Wheatsheaf to see Wee Phillies show, not everyones thing but if you want a rude and crude laugh before the match then that's where you should go! Like others have said you will be welcome in probably most places in Sunderland

Lovely place Bristol! But not as good as Bath! haha

Does Bath have a football team?

Yes. They play at Twerton Park and in the National League South

hello Fella’s.

All the best
Well, if your as half as decent as the Bristol City fans, you will be welcome.

hello Fella’s.

All the best
The city centre is just over the bridge. Plenty of bars all welcoming to away fans

All the away fans are still in the upper tier of the north stand behind the goal.

There’s no set away pubs as far as I know and to be honest every game I’ve been to (apart from the mags....) away and home fans mingle quite happily around the outside of the ground before kick off.

Hope you have a good day but leave with a defeat though. :lol:

Don't act the clown and you'll be welcome everywhere mate. I'd suggest having a mooch around town and walk over to the ground about 2:30. About 5 or 6 pubs along Sunniside or drink around the Dun Cow area and have a look in the Tipi before heading over. Both about 10 minutes brisk walk from the ground.

Enjoy.

hello Fella’s.

All the best
2000 would be a fantastic effort.

hello Fella’s.

All the best

I'm heading to Bristol for the return game, is it alright for away fans around your ground? Where's decent for drinking? Bristol it's self is a great city to be fair, up there with the Liverpool's, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Manchester's for drinking sessions

Back