Vicky Pattison on masterchef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thick as pig shite persona that brings fame and wealth these days f***ing grates on me like.

Kids think they can make it big by getting rattled on tv rather than work hard for success.

Yes that’s why the thread is entitled ‘Vicky Pattison on Masterchef’ I’m talking about her on this show not anything else. I know absolutely fuck all about her I’m not her demographic. Do you know her like? I’m assuming you’re basing your opinion of her of knowing her personally?
Y
The thick as pig shite persona that brings fame and wealth these days f***ing grates on me like.

Kids think they can make it big by getting rattled on tv rather than work hard for success.
no more than the amount of kids thinking if they can kick a ball good they can do what he fuck they want mate.

Or if they are full of steroids they can fight.

Or if they drive a car they have the same talent as Lewis Hamilton.

Kids are thick and it’s up to us to teach them, the fact is these reality tv stars, young footie players and the such have a lot of adults behind them making the real fortune. Playing these daft shites like puppets and leaving them to rot once the money drys up.
Do people actually think these reality stars are not playing up to the cameras? Do people think Louis spence pirouettes around his house?

It’s a bottomless pit of money for these people because the kids love them.

Y

no more than the amount of kids thinking if they can kick a ball good they can do what he fuck they want mate.

Kids are thick and it’s up to us to teach them, the fact is these reality tv stars, young footie players and the such have a lot of adults behind them making the real fortune. Playing these daft shites like puppets and leaving them to rot once the money drys up.
Do people actually think these reality stars are not playing up to the cameras? Do people think Louis spence pirouettes around his house?

I’d like to think that Lois Spence does indeed pirouette around his house, down the street and on public transport.

TV is an act. People who take part in it are fed scripts.
The better one's can ad lib along with their scripts but are all equally owned.
Basically those at the very top in the professional money stakes or basically, in the public limelight, are bought, In my opinion.
Sign the contract with your own blood type of thing.

So, as much as I see these people going to all these do's and driving their flash cars, with their gold and diamond encrusted watches/jewelry and big flash houses, I think many are literally on tenterhooks. Basically their lives are owned and not just by those who coax/push them into celebrity status. I mean the public as well.

The thing is, most people strive for it and maybe get a few decades of handling it and then realise there's little else left. They've seen the glitz and the backstabbing and the stalking or headlines about them (and rarely all good) and start to watch their careers nosedive.

It makes me wonder just how many faces on TV are actually happy being the faces on TV.
No wonder you see many of them with some kind of disorder/issues due to stress or substance miss-use....past and present.

Y

I’m assuming you’ve had a drink because they’re terrible analogies them mind and you’re arguing the same points against people who are saying the same thing as you.

You’re comparing VPs career to a footballer or a six time F1 world champion :lol:

Pretty much all of us have said she’s playing up to the cameras which is the whole point of the thread.

Sat beside her on a train to London. She was dressed down, very normal and really polite to everyone. Spent a good ten minutes chatting with a young girl who wanted a selfie

TV is an act. People who take part in it are fed scripts.
The better one's can ad lib along with their scripts but are all equally owned.
Basically those at the very top in the professional money stakes or basically, in the public limelight, are bought, In my opinion.
Sign the contract with your own blood type of thing.

So, as much as I see these people going to all these do's and driving their flash cars, with their gold and diamond encrusted watches/jewelry and big flash houses, I think many are literally on tenterhooks. Basically their lives are owned and not just by those who coax/push them into celebrity status. I mean the public as well.

The thing is, most people strive for it and maybe get a few decades of handling it and then realise there's little else left. They've seen the glitz and the backstabbing and the stalking or headlines about them (and rarely all good) and start to watch their careers nosedive.

It makes me wonder just how many faces on TV are actually happy being the faces on TV.
No wonder you see many of them with some kind of disorder/issues due to stress or substance miss-use....past and present.
What I’ve been saying and why I began the thread. I don’t watch any reality tv other than cooking shows and seeing a reality tv star like VP on here has shocked me how fucked up they can be. She seems all over the place

What I’ve been saying and why I began the thread. I don’t watch any reality tv other than cooking shows and seeing a reality tv star like VP on here has shocked me how fucked up they can be. She seems all over the place
I haven't watched her on this cooking thing so I'll have to have a look.

Turned masterchef off as soon as I saw that jaw swinging

Sorry like but she grates on my last nerve, I know TV is an act and she is a human being who is probably geet canny when you get to know her but I don't want her shit patter broadcast into my house on a Monday night.

Didn’t know who she was ,first time I’ve seen her was last night ,said to our lass who’s the Geordie , don’t know she says had to google it ! Seems like she’s acting to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back