Vicky Pattison on masterchef.

I’m assuming you’ve had a drink because they’re terrible analogies them mind and you’re arguing the same points against people who are saying the same thing as you.

You’re comparing VPs career to a footballer or a six time F1 world champion :lol:

Pretty much all of us have said she’s playing up to the cameras which is the whole point of the thread.
No I’m not. I’m comparing the kids watching someone on the tele and copying. Do you understand that? Do you understand that Lewis Hamilton the racing driver is a persona? Or do you think he drives around Monaco in his F1 car with his helmet on everyday?
This thread is a f***ing abomination. I have reported every single one of you, and I hope the mods ban you cretins for a loong stretch

Not a single pic of her to be found

Idiots

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Ooof wait till the studs on here say shes horrid or not their type.
Are you not thinking of her with the lips from Geordie Shore?
Shuuuuush man Freddie lad. I’m not but our lass is and said “oh she’s selling her house for 2mill in Sunderland” so I believed her. I will pull hers arms off later.

Last edited:

No I’m not. I’m comparing the kids watching someone on the tele and copying. Do you understand that? Do you understand that Lewis Hamilton the racing driver is a persona? Or do you think he drives around Monaco in his F1 car with his helmet on everyday?

Ooof wait till the studs on here say shes horrid or not their type.
I’m just unsure as what point you’re wanting me to understand. Are you saying I should be equally as impressed with Vicky Pattisons tv persona as I am Lewis Hamilton winning all the world championships that he has?

I’m just unsure as what point you’re wanting me to understand. Are you saying I should be equally as impressed with Vicky Pattisons tv persona as I am Lewis Hamilton winning all the world championships that he has?
Once again no I’m not. You are saying she has a persona and needs to drop it and find something she is happy doing, you did this based on two episodes of masterchef and pretending you haven’t heard of her which is bizzare. In your own words from others threads you frequent ‘Geordie shore’ bars.
You also have a problem with other people’s tv personas (Romesh raganathan) being one and you can’t understand that in front of the cameras people are different, so I’m giving you an example of how when you look through your tele 9 times out of 10 it’s not the real person you
see. ITS A PERSONA.

You shout at actors in the street don’t ya believing them to be the characters you see on tele :lol:

“Ooof wait till the studs on here say shes horrid or not their type.”

But they’re professionally airbrushed photos- she doesn’t look like that in real life either . That’s just a ‘persona’ as well.

Once again no I’m not. You are saying she has a persona and needs to drop it and find something she is happy doing, you did this based on two episodes of masterchef and pretending you haven’t heard of her which is bizzare. In your own words from others threads you frequent ‘Geordie shore’ bars.
You also have a problem with other people’s tv personas (Romesh raganathan) being one and you can’t understand that in front of the cameras people are different, so I’m giving you an example of how when you look through your tele 9 times out of 10 it’s not the real person you
see. ITS A PERSONA.

You shout at actors in the street don’t ya believing them to be the characters you see on tele :lol:
You’ve really gone off on one there. I’ve never said I hadn’t heard of her I said I’ve never watched any of her shows. Of course I’ve heard of her she’s on all sorts as a guest I’ve just never watched Geordie shore. The rest is just a mess on your post.
people falling over themselves to say they've never heard of her :lol:

always the same on here. Cool. As. Fuck.
Who hasn’t man. She has been on all sorts as a guest you can’t not know who she is.

Last edited:
people falling over themselves to say they've never heard of her :lol:

always the same on here. Cool. As. Fuck.
How can they have heard of her man? They don't own tvs and they are probably too busy growing their own vegetables and cooking all their meals from scratch on a handmade fire in their back garden ffs. Whilst being the only grafters at their work so they can pay for their scratter free holidays on the moon (not the normal moon, a different moon you probably haven't heard of).

How can they have heard of her man? They don't own tvs and they are probably too busy growing their own vegetables and cooking all their meals from scratch on a handmade fire in their back garden ffs. Whilst being the only grafters at their work so they can pay for their scratter free holidays on the moon (not the normal moon, a different moon you probably haven't heard of).
and then click on a thread with someones name they've never heard of to tell people they've never heard of her.

You’ve really gone off on one there. I’ve never said I hadn’t heard of her I said I’ve never watched any of her shows. Of course I’ve heard of her she’s on all sorts as a guest I’ve just never watched Geordie shore. The rest is just a mess on your post.

Who hasn’t man. She has been on all sorts as a guest you can’t not know who she is.
f***ing hell mate I’m tapping out here.

The thick as pig shite persona that brings fame and wealth these days f***ing grates on me like.

Kids think they can make it big by getting rattled on tv rather than work hard for success.

TBF kids these days can make a canny living on social media if they've got their heads screwed on. I don't really agree with it but things like influencing and stuff like that on social media seem to be more and more lucrative now.
I’d like to think that Lois Spence does indeed pirouette around his house, down the street and on public transport.

Why not? Dave the Rave does... :lol:

Last edited:

Back