Vicky Pattison on masterchef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly mate. It’s a waste of time her explaining to anyone though as people only see what they want too.

Lives in Sunderland
Hope she sorts herself out and finds summat she is good at so she doesn’t have to be a show pony. You can only pretend to be someone you aren’t for so long before you have a meltdown.

Hope she sorts herself out and finds summat she is good at so she doesn’t have to be a show pony. You can only pretend to be someone you aren’t for so long before you have a meltdown.
Why nor, she’s getting paid slot of money for these shows mate. She should milk it for what she can.
The older generation can’t understand why she as made so much but the kids do, and that’s all that counts, no doubt she will be forgot about in a few years time and needs to make as much as she can.

Why nor, she’s getting paid slot of money for these shows mate. She should milk it for what she can.
The older generation can’t understand why she as made so much but the kids do, and that’s all that counts, no doubt she will be forgot about in a few years time and needs to make as much as she can.
Point is though she will be good at something but just hasn’t found what it is yet. She could be making money out of doing something she enjoys and have a bit of longevity out of it. She’s already get a leg up with being on telly. If it’s cooking then I hope she does well out of this show.

Exactly right. The act annoys me like.
You shouldn’t let one persons persona or act to bother you marra.
You do that a lot on here tbf.
Yeah, I'd agree with that. Just meant she seems a bit affected by it all. Canny lass tho either way.
You’re right it’s almost like she thinks this will be her last gig and she waiting to be found out. I’ve heard this from other “celebs”

Last edited:
You shouldn’t let one persons persona or act to bother you marra.
You do that a lot on here tbf.

You’re right it’s almost like she thinks this will be her last gig and she waiting to be found out. I’ve heard this from other “celebs”
It annoys me when people dumb down. Yes she is making money out of it but at what cost. I don’t like seeing the way people end up fucked when the shows dry up and they have fuck all.

It annoys me when people dumb down. Yes she is making money out of it but at what cost. I don’t like seeing the way people end up fucked when the shows dry up and they have fuck all.
That’s nonsense mate. At what point did she dumb down? her first gig was Geordie shore.

She's a druggy. A bit of a piece of shit too based on stories i've heard about her. Pulls the whole nice Geordie girl routine on tv though and that seems to fool most people.

That’s nonsense mate. At what point did she dumb down? her first gig was Geordie shore.
On the first round of this masterchef show when she pretended she couldn’t cook, said she couldn’t cook and then made an excellent meal before sailing through. Haven’t you been watching? This is the first thing I’ve seen her on and is based on this show alone.

Blokes on a anonymous Internet forum saying a multi millionaire lass on the tele is a fake. The irony.
On the first round of this masterchef show when she pretended she couldn’t cook, said she couldn’t cook and then made an excellent meal before sailing through. Haven’t you been watching? This is the first thing I’ve seen her on and is based on this show alone.
So you are basing your opinions of a lass who been on tele for 6/7 year on two episodes of masterchef? Eeeeeee.
It’s called modesty mate.

Last edited:
Blokes on a anonymous Internet forum saying a multi millionaire lass on the tele is a fake. The irony.

So you are basing your opinions of a lass who been on tele for 6/7 year on two episodes of masterchef? Eeeeeee.
It’s called modesty mate.
Yes that’s why the thread is entitled ‘Vicky Pattison on Masterchef’ I’m talking about her on this show not anything else. I know absolutely fuck all about her I’m not her demographic. Do you know her like? I’m assuming you’re basing your opinion of her of knowing her personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back