Vicky Pattison on masterchef.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
On Celebrity Masterchef now and Monday gone. I’m normally supportive of anyone from the north east but this lass is a mess. She does look like she has suffered through having absolutely no skills at all other than trying to make as many people like her as possible. You can see a mile off this lass is headed for a life of struggles within. That being said I can’t remember being more annoyed at someone behaviour ever on this show. Total tit.

It was interesting on Monday all the way through the show she pretended to be useless and thick and once she had to compete to stay on all of a sudden she became a very proficient cook.

Coked off her tits, constantly shaking, moving, couldn't keep still the lass. Jaw with a mind of its own, teeth grinding, gurning. If I had a celebrity death pool choice, she'd be on it.
I don’t think she’s on gear I just think she is highly strung and possibly trying hard to be loved. I keep moving between being really sick of her and feeling sorry for her.

I don’t think she’s on gear I just think she is highly strung and possibly trying hard to be loved. I keep moving between being really sick of her and feeling sorry for her.

She's the only one off geordie shore remotely likeable. Moved well away from it with what she does now. Worked with a lad who used to do security on GS and didn't have bad word to say about her.

One of the few 'celebrities' who I have changed my opinion on. Never really knew who she was until she was due to be at a sleep out at the Stadium where I was volunteering. When she turned up she matched all my preconceptions. Glammed up for a sleep out and getting loads of attention. As soon as the official photos were taken, she got rid of the make up and was like everyone else with no airs and graces.
She kipped next to me (I was there first and she put her sleeping bag next to mine ;)) and we had a bit of a chat when neither of us could sleep. She was spot on. Even pretended I hadn't been snoring when we spoke in the morning.:lol:
Not heard of her since and not watching Masterchef but I suspect her public image and the real life person are two different things. Think she might be a bit brighter than she portrays herself to be.

One of the few 'celebrities' who I have changed my opinion on. Never really knew who she was until she was due to be at a sleep out at the Stadium where I was volunteering. When she turned up she matched all my preconceptions. Glammed up for a sleep out and getting loads of attention. As soon as the official photos were taken, she got rid of the make up and was like everyone else with no airs and graces.
She kipped next to me (I was there first and she put her sleeping bag next to mine ;)) and we had a bit of a chat when neither of us could sleep. She was spot on. Even pretended I hadn't been snoring when we spoke in the morning.:lol:
Not heard of her since and not watching Masterchef but I suspect her public image and the real life person are two different things. Think she might be a bit brighter than she portrays herself to be.
100% she is. She isn’t the dope she makes out to be. Her persona is very annoying on this though.

She just seems very OTT on here. Also, lacks an inner monologue. Seems pretty good at the cooking lark though.
That’s her thing though she’s selling a product. Everything she does is for others benefit. I bet she’s fucked when she closes the door at night and relaxes for the evening. Must be like constantly having beer fear in case you said anything that made you look or sound a tit.

She comes from the school of Joey Essex and that ilk.
Most likely a complete act and nothing like that in real life, but despite the income, it’s selling your soul to the devil imo.

That really wouldn't be difficult.

Back