Vaux Site

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Council will move there when they pull the civic down. Was always their plan.

6years time and the civic will be a listed building.......watch that space.

I said that months and months ago, got lambasted by the usual suspects, however I have the thread bookmarked, time will tell....

Last edited:
Council will move there when they pull the civic down. Was always their plan.

6years time and the civic will be a listed building.......watch that space.

How will they list the civic several years after they've pulled it down?

From what ive been told, up until now they've had no intention of moving to Vaux (Gillbridge had also been mooted prior to the sale to Hoult's ). I'm guessing it could be viewed as politically quite negative going by comments on here. Personally I don't think it would be a bad thing.

That's not to say it won't happen. The Council has a new leader & cabinet, along with a new CEO & chief finance officer. The new powers that be could take a different view & decide a relocation to Vaux is the way forward.

I said that months and months ago, got lambasted by the usual suspects, however I have the thread bookmarked, time will tell....

Which one did you say?
Civic demolished & relocate to Vaux or Civic becomes listed & it's kept?

Last edited:
whatever mate, you just crack on, I couldn't care less

You do seem to contradict yourself quite a bit.

Claimed you never said the council were moving to vaux, but said they were moving to vaux.

And now claiming you couldnt care less about a subject that you're bookmarking to point score.

A bit weird yay like.

You do seem to contradict yourself quite a bit.

Claimed you never said the council were moving to vaux, but said they were moving to vaux.

And now claiming you couldnt care less about a subject that you're bookmarking to point score.

A bit weird yay like.

For a WUM, you're very League 2 - I didn't claim anything, I posted that I'd started a thread about being told months ago that the Council would be moving the Civic staff to the Vaux site, I didn't say anything about what was to become of the Civic Centre. I don't care what you make of it, or what you think I posted, and I certainly couldn't care less what you think of me bookmarking a thread - perhaps you should go to bed, you seem to be a little upset about something ?

For a WUM, you're very League 2 - I didn't claim anything, I posted that I'd started a thread about being told months ago that the Council would be moving the Civic staff to the Vaux site, I didn't say anything about what was to become of the Civic Centre. I don't care what you make of it, or what you think I posted, and I certainly couldn't care less what you think of me bookmarking a thread - perhaps you should go to bed, you seem to be a little upset about something ?

Hmm, only one being a WUM is you im afraid. (Which you've admitted to on the bridge thread)

FIVE made a contradictory post, which you said you said the same thing months & months ago.

I just politely asked which one of the 2 contradictory comments it was you agreed with. To which you said bizarrely claimed neither.

Have you been drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back