Vaux Site

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Where does that say you knew Tolent we’re taking it over?

I’ve heard, not sure how true it is that Vaughans Ireland are taking the M&E on from Vaughan’s that went bust over here.
I’ve heard different mate that’s all. We will know soon enough.

I also would be wary of giving the contract to a company that as went bust 4/5 weeks previous and then started up again. Another disaster afoot?

Last edited:
I’ve heard different mate that’s all. We will know soon enough.

I also would be wary of giving the contract to a company that as went bust 4/5 weeks previous and then started up again. Another disaster afoot?

It’s not just started again though really. Vaughan Ireland has been going years. They’ll just use that name and possibly retain the same site team. I know what you mean. Maybe a possibility of them using the same company that the did the beacon with for M&E.

It’s not just started again though really. Vaughan Ireland has been going years. They’ll just use that name and possibly retain the same site team. I know what you mean. Maybe a possibility of them using the same company that the did the beacon with for M&E.
Not sure who did it on there but I will imagine if tolent are the main contractors it will go smoothly, they only use the best.

Council will move there when they pull the civic down. Was always their plan.

6years time and the civic will be a listed building.......watch that space.

St marys way will be gridlockéd
For a start they have to get rid of that roundabout next to Wearmouth Bridge and just have traffic lights, there's not much space between the bridge and the nearby buildings and the actual roundabout just eats up too much of the space, unnecessarily so, so in this instance, a traffic lights junction would work better, especially for going down towards Hendon/the port.

Back