Updated banned list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branded camera straps. Especially if they have the model of camera on too. :evil:
Fail here. I have a white strap with a big red "Canon" written on it - but as the white is now grey and the red is pink (think seats at SOL) and is frayed I think it is allowed. My excuse is I was very young and excited when I bought it. (probably came free with camera?)

Last edited:

Fail here. I have a white strap with a big red "Canon" written on it - but as the white is now grey and the red is pink (think seats at SOL) and is frayed I think it is allowed. My excuse is I was very young and excited when I bought it. (probably came free with camera?)

Even worse.

Faded straps are used by people trying to look like pros. White Canon ones especially, as it matches the colour of some of their fancy lenses.

Burn it now. :lol:

Sepia
Making photos look old

Silver fx will be banned once I've done all the conversions I want ;)

But yes, unless you're a Wild West costume photographer sepia was already 'outlawed'

this kinda thing

Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

I've got some acquaintance on Facebook who keeps posting photo chops with the moon spliced in. In front of the clouds, about ten times the size of the sun in the same frame (they are exactly the same size hence a solar eclipse), totally wrong phase relative to sun etc - I make a point of pointing them all out.;)

Love the signature. You need a f***ing big copyright watermark though.

Think I might have a dodge down to that, I'll keep an eye out for any daft grey lenses. :lol:

:lol: I've been leading a double life the past couple of years taking photos in the sunshine. Sorry to break the news...!

You'll end up like the germans on raiders of the lost ark

The fooking word 'bokeh' :mad:

I appreciate it's something that isn't well described by 'out of focus bits' but ffs :evil::lol:

How about 'sub focus' ? :)

The fooking word 'bokeh' :mad:

I appreciate it's something that isn't well described by 'out of focus bits' but ffs :evil::lol:

How about 'sub focus' ?

FFS you want to ban the use of the word bokeh?

It's getting a bit extreme now... what next? Ban the words 'focus', 'ISO' and 'camera' :lol:

FFS you want to ban the use of the word bokeh?

It's getting a bit extreme now... what next? Ban the words 'focus', 'ISO' and 'camera' :lol:

:confused: Weez this subfocussing clownshoe?

It sounds like a large African herbal pipe you smoke before dancing frenziedly round a campfire and defecating yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back