Updated banned list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daft threads you've made up about dropping your mates lens down the loo doing macro poo shots :lol:

Wow,,,, I was thinking of showing my photos on here but after reading this thread I think I'm better off being abused over on PF

Yeah it can be quite snobby on here... Wouldn't worry though as half of it is just banter and in jokes :lol:

Wow,,,, I was thinking of showing my photos on here but after reading this thread I think I'm better off being abused over on PF

Just light hearted banter in here, not like PF, but just about every type of photo is banned in here so not not much you can show really. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'm voting for branded straps to be removed from the banned list...

Last night I pulled out one of my camera's from the bag and spent a good few minutes being confused why I couldn't find the silent shutter mode... turns out I had the 7D in my hand and not the 6D as thought.

So now they are all in the bag with their branded straps facing upwards so I don't make the same mistake at a wedding or commercial shoot and spend the entire time shooting with a shitty camera.

Branded straps ARE actually useful it turns out.

Why do I get the feeling my name is going to be added to the banned list after this post :lol:

I'm voting for branded straps to be removed from the banned list...

Last night I pulled out one of my camera's from the bag and spent a good few minutes being confused why I couldn't find the silent shutter mode... turns out I had the 7D in my hand and not the 6D as thought.

So now they are all in the bag with their branded straps facing upwards so I don't make the same mistake at a wedding or commercial shoot and spend the entire time shooting with a shitty camera.

Branded straps ARE actually useful it turns out.

Why do I get the feeling my name is going to be added to the banned list after this post :lol:

We thought it didn't need saying :)

I'm not one of these who spends loads on gear so refuse to buy a new fancy black strap. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back