Updated banned list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branded camera straps. Especially if they have the model of camera on too. :evil:

Branded camera straps. Especially if they have the model of camera on too. :evil:

Good one, can bank Rog has loads of those, all customised by his mum

'Nikonrodge @ bellendopan.com' :)

Reckon he has the vest too

Last edited by a moderator:

The only person who would suggest this would be someone who was embarrassed by the model number on theirs and envious of those walking around with 5D MK III written on theirs :lol:

The only person who would suggest this would be someone who was embarrassed by the model number on theirs and envious of those walking around with 5D MK III written on theirs :lol:
CHOMP :lol:;)

And nah, I'm not envious of your Mkiii strap either. :lol:

When the vests were mentioned, I'm always reminded of this cautionary tale from the Echo a while back:

Logon or register to see this image

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...ke-dirty-old-men-in-sunderland-park-1-3810147

Camouflage too! Note the Nikon strap on the left.

I rest my case.

I'm sure the bloke on the right is from Scarborough . What's he doing scratting about in a sunderland park? Arrest him immediately

Twats who use a full size tablet like an iPad to take photos. They look like twats.

:)

Bit harsh that like, they come with the camera!

Camera brands who have branded straps are also now on the list

Wanky frames and titles
Amateurs who watermark poor pictures no-one would ever want to steal

Especially when said amateur with crappy photos has "Joe Bloggs Photography" as the watermark.

Though on the plus side it means we know where to send the secret police in the dead of night for confiscation of their photographer's vest.

A lot of cameras sell with a branded strap though.

When the vests were mentioned, I'm always reminded of this cautionary tale from the Echo a while back:

Logon or register to see this image

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...ke-dirty-old-men-in-sunderland-park-1-3810147

Camouflage too! Note the Nikon strap on the left.

I rest my case.

:lol:

Looks like Gary Glitter has a photographer's vest with a bridge camera. Is that allowed?

A lot of cameras sell with a branded strap though.

They must be removed and destroyed. In the old days you either felt sorry for people with straps that said Chinon or Praktica, or alternatively had to mock the w@nkers showing off that they owned a Nikon, Canon or Pentax, or the ultimate: Leica.

What would the modern equivalents be, just so I know when to pity or mock?

Last edited:
They must be removed and destroyed. In the old days you either felt sorry for people with straps that said Chinon or Praktica, or alternatively had to mock the w@nkers showing off that they owned a Nikon, Canon or Pentax, or the ultimate: Leica.

What would the modern equivalents be, just so I know when to pity or mock?

I have a crotchless Lee Filters onesie

Don't get many outings, gets a bit smelly, but I was thinking lakes trip

btw chinon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back