UFO's

Simply not true.. Read more and assume less.. Very open to discussion about it, the fact i dont agree with you doesnt stop it being a discussion.

So by that logic you shouldnt be posting in a thread where you think they are real either? i know logic doesnt appear to be one of your strong points. If your going to come back at me with ad hoc points at least make sure they dont refer to yourself aswel..

Your on the same forum as me, you want a virtual reach around everytime you post another crappy video or some half baked bullshit that ultimately comes to nothing conclusive..
And i disagree about adding nothing to the discussion, if anyone is guilty of adding nothing its you believers..
its 61 pages of unestablished claims and nonsence..

Judging from what ive seen on here im guessing that follows you about..
Which of the new SOL foundation seminars did you think were the most controversial? I’ve only watched 4-5 so far, but one of them was pretty ‘out there’ compared to the others. Keen to hear your thoughts.

Nothing strange about it Grimes, you claim Wiki to be easy to manipulate and an unreliable source of information but already found it is not quite that simple.

If/when you do eventually try to edit it, you will find it's even tougher than simply verifying yourself and posting but of course you don't know that, you guess at everything, you speak constant diarrhoea.

So much for those UFO-ers who are claiming to be "open minded" - look at you, chastising anyone who disputes their claims - ignore and berate characters instead of the points of view raised - absolutely typical of those who are fanatically religious zealots about their own beliefs and not as they claim to be, open-minded, open-minded my arse !!

Just dispute the words with words instead of huffing and "put you on ignore because I'm too delicate and unable to discuss my point of view using basic debating skills" that attitude speaks volumes bout those of you who use that particular strategy.
What are you talking about honestly? Chastising and berating people? Ive only took a harsher approach to you and that’s it, and I only started it because from the very first time you replied to my posts you were very aggressive.

I never said I was putting you on ignore either, I said I was just choosing to not reply to you and that’s because in the past you’ve been personal with me on other threads. You really need to take a step back with all of this.

What are you talking about honestly?

I say the same to you, when did I say you were putting me on ignore?
and what are you on about aggressive, aggressive how?

How can I be aggressive in this forum ?
Have I sworn at you?
Have I threatened you?
If I have, you should report it to the forum mods.

Perhaps you mean, I've vehemently disputed and ridiculed some of the nonsense in this thread then yes, absolutely.

Which of the new SOL foundation seminars did you think were the most controversial? I’ve only watched 4-5 so far, but one of them was pretty ‘out there’ compared to the others. Keen to hear your thoughts.
Never watched any of them but if i do i will bookmark this and reply to it..
is that the foundation started or ran by Nolan?

Do you imagine munkyheed has watched any of the debunked videos posted?

He just wants an echo chamber thread and is annoyed he's not getting it.
I know mate it's all really a bit weird..
I knew the line he was hoping for when I read that question about the Sol institute.. (echo chamber)
Hoping for an angle to call out my nievety on the UFO subject..
The bit they don't seem to understand is that it's not the actual subject matter that's the problem but the way people interpret information and fill in any gaps that are left in stories..
The only evedence anyone has ever brought forward is anecdotal as far as aliens are concerned..

The UAP subject however I have no issue with but the Alien crowd like to ride on the back of it as if the 2 are one and the same..

I know mate it's all really a bit weird..
I knew the line he was hoping for when I read that question about the Sol institute.. (echo chamber)
Hoping for an angle to call out my nievety on the UFO subject..
The bit they don't seem to understand is that it's not the actual subject matter that's the problem but the way people interpret information and fill in any gaps that are left in stories..
The only evedence anyone has ever brought forward is anecdotal as far as aliens are concerned..

The UAP subject however I have no issue with but the Alien crowd like to ride on the back of it as if the 2 are one and the same..
Presuming from this me ol' marra (and epitome of 'vegan posting in a Bacon thread') had a pop at something I said? Totally pointless as they went on ignore LONG ago!.. Proper oddball that one that plenty can attest to.

As for your naivety, well.. you can call it that if you want, but the aim was to show that you and the others have nothing to add to this thread apart from your stance on the subject which has been repeated a hundred times already... even though one of the SOL seminars was WAY out there with what was being suggested, and another provided great points as to why UAP doesn't mean Aliens. It's not a debate you want as you don't have any debating points... it's attention from internet strangers.

Crack on tho.

So much for those UFO-ers who are claiming to be "open minded" - look at you, chastising anyone who disputes their claims - ignore and berate characters instead of the points of view raised - absolutely typical of those who are fanatically religious zealots about their own beliefs and not as they claim to be, open-minded, open-minded my arse !!

Just dispute the words with words instead of huffing and "put you on ignore because I'm too delicate and unable to discuss my point of view using basic debating skills" that attitude speaks volumes bout those of you who use that particular strategy.

Like I said @FritzzRider !

As for your naivety, well.. you can call it that if you want, but the aim was to show that you and the others have nothing to add to this thread apart from your stance on the subject

It's not a debate you want as you don't have any debating points... it's attention from internet strangers.

He just wants an echo chamber thread and is annoyed he's not getting it.

I'm not psychic, this is just good old predictable words you expect from those types of predictable people.

You.

Your idea of entertainment is hanging around in topics you disagree with and sniping at people that want to discuss it. If you and the others were vegan, you’d hang out in Bacon topics making repetitive ’meat is murder’ comments that no-one cares about too, no doubt.
I bet if there were a ‘UAP is all bullshit’ topic none of you would post in it either.
It’s the attention from strangers you all crave, despite adding literally NOTHING to the conversation and can only get it via negativity. It’s a bizarre, but ultimately tragic way to carry on. I don’t get it.
Nailed it

Wow imagine being that rattled that you've dedicated your time to search my post history for a gotcha moment :lol: :lol:
I don't give a shite about football these days and this forum has many different sub forums to keep me entertained.
So thanks for your concern but I'm alright right here..
A year on here is the account and not the poster, are you addressing me or the account?
Sound like a mag to me. On our board to bore the backside off everyone by constantly shouting about how UFO’s don’t exist. I haven’t fully made up my mind so like hearing about new stuff but the thread is spammed by you and another poster, repeating the same thing over and over. Heard you the first time, nobody cares about your opinion so you can stop repeating it.

Sound like a mag to me. On our board to bore the backside off everyone by constantly shouting about how UFO’s don’t exist. I haven’t fully made up my mind so like hearing about new stuff but the thread is spammed by you and another poster, repeating the same thing over and over. Heard you the first time, nobody cares about your opinion so you can stop repeating it.
So why haven't you fully made up your mind yet?

Why are you having a problem with the issue?

Sound like a mag to me.
Haway man is that the level your at.. like i said earlier you're rattled

On our board to bore the backside off everyone by constantly shouting about how UFO’s don’t exist.
Not constantly shouting but answereing quotated posts, you want me to change my point of view when challenged?

Heard you the first time, nobody cares about your opinion so you can stop repeating it.
Im not here to please you or anyone else, stick me on ignore if it bothers you so much.
I doubt anyone cares about your view either precious 😘

Haway man is that the level your at.. like i said earlier you're rattled

Not constantly shouting but answereing quotated posts, you want me to change my point of view when challenged?

Im not here to please you or anyone else, stick me on ignore if it bothers you so much.
I doubt anyone cares about your view either precious 😘
On ignore you go, you boring mag. Rattled 🤣🤣🤣

Back